Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm fed up of GB news switched off and will watch the interview when it's posted on here.
It's a bit of a terrible channel I can't believe people rave about it. Jacob Rees mogg Nigel farage that carol they are just such awful people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
On a positive note, all the adverts and other stuff is giving me time to catch up on the comments here 😀. I really can’t stand DW but thoroughly enjoying my imagined picture of PS and HW getting really peeed off waiting to hear what Eamonn’s going to drop! I’m a witch but don’t actually care 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Kim Woodburn opens up about her health: "I had a bad childhood so no-one treated my squint" "I was born with no sight in one eye and limited sight in the other, but to be honest, I didn't really know I had a problem for a long time. "
Bless her heart

Reactions: 8
Ironically sitting through a load of shite to get to the segment you want is terribly "this morning"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG stop telling me what's coming up and get ON with it! This is why I download everything afterward and skip to the meaty parts!

Reactions: 15
And did anyone else notice Dan said the first part - so will the rest be tomorrow 🤔

Reactions: 4
I'm fed up of GB news switched off and will watch the interview when it's posted on here.
It's a bit of a terrible channel I can't believe people rave about it. Jacob Rees mogg Nigel farage that carol they are just such awful people.
I’m just tolerating for now, like I tolerated TM earlier. Eamonn is only on there because Schofield blacklisted him everywhere.

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣 - Can you remember when Sunita said to her “You’re like Norris but with bad roots” 😆
I don't know what I love more about that scene: 'you giddy witch', Tracy and Beth doing a Statler and Waldorf or Norris's reaction. :D

Someone needs to create some 'that little witch' merch with Holly's face on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.