Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pip is doing the classic DARVO abuse tactic. Deney, attack, reverse victim, offender. He's trying to turn this so he's now the victim. No Pip, no. You are not the funking victim in this

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Amazing to think that PS, HW, EH, Dr R, Rylan, Ruth, Ferns Cotton & Britton, Alison,Dermott, the ITV execs and MM himself are all watching. It’s water cooler tv.
Quoting myself - we are all collectively saying ffs, get on with it.

Reactions: 10
I can't sit and listen to this channel. I want to hear what Eamonn has to say though but it better be soon as bed beckons. That said, I feel it is going to be a let down for some reason.
I’ve paused it until I see on here that the interviews on. I’ll then skip thru 😂. Can’t bear to watch any more.

Reactions: 5
Pip is doing the classic DARVO abuse tactic. Deney, attack, reverse victim, offender. He's trying to turn this so he's now the victim. No Pip, no. You are not the funking victim in this
He's such a prize little bleep.
So are his " little online helpers" 😉

They must think we were born yesterday.......

Reactions: 6
Goodfellas just started, on BBC2, so until Éamonn is on, that's where I'll be. The Tory party bitchfest is not it.

• Haha
I’ve fully lost the will, I so wish we could do a thread wide @ and ping everyone here when it actually starts. Cuz I have to hit the books, I’m afraid unless ‘I fancied watching Phillip Schofield being dragged on the telly’ is an extenuating circumstance, then I’m shafted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hurry up Dan. Some of us have to wake up early and create Phil memes in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm really hoping Emily Matliss is dusting off her military jacket and hot footing it to the Thursday night play club to make Philth an offer he can't refuse 👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.