Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This poor man whose son was murdered because a migrant had fewer checks done on him than someone joining a gym. Unforgivable stuff.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Anyone else who’s not a regular on this thread praying that your other pet assholes stay quiet while this all kicks off?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Dan Wootton is a bleeping dreadful interviewer. So patronising and just generally thick.

Reactions: 28
I'd absolutely love for Gogglebox to show Kim's ranting 🤣

I've taken some night nurse but staying awake...just.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Carole with her revision notes.
Reminds me of that time she tried (and failed) to put the living legend that is Kathy Burke in her place over swearing in her Tweets, and asked a user when she’d ever used swear words in Tweets and there was receipt after receipt over her doing so shown.

One of the best “this you?”’s I’ve ever witnessed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Phils career is in a ditch, and kim said Holly's a little b*tch

Thread title suggestion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I actually shocked that Eamonn has accepted employment by this channel. It’s beneath him. I blame ITV bigwigs and PS for that. They have blackened his name, he can’t get any work.
He might want to work there ? It's a National news channel that isn't tied up like the bbc or itv or channel 4. First time viewer for me, tonight & it's a real breath of fresh air

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The leftist pseudo-snobs on here with their skin-crawling because they have to watch GBNews 😂

Like their tit don't stink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This poor man whose son was murdered because a migrant had fewer checks done on him than someone joining a gym. Unforgivable stuff.
I feel so sorry for this man. This story deserves to be shared so much more widely.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've put the wine back and got the gin out instead. Not Pip's loo cleaner, good stuff. (Warners)

I nearly choked on a prawn when Kim was raging and raving. It'll end up being a cultural bookmark like "Where were you when JFK was shot?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He might want to work there ? It's a National news channel that isn't tied up like the bbc or itv or channel 4. First time viewer for me, tonight & it's a real breath of fresh air
Come off it. It’s bargain basement stuff.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.