Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just run the length of Marylebone station 8 weeks post my hip replacement to get back for 9.30. Please tell me I haven’t missed Eamonn?!

I’ll have to console myself with catching up on the Hinch thread otherwise, I’ve been very neglectful,
Nope, still no sign of him.

Reactions: 5
You seem to be mistaken in thinking that I don’t understand your point. My point is that GB News are equally hypocritical by making this about wokeness. The issue isn’t that ITV were hypocritical. The issue is that a teenager was abused.
I wouldn't say that the level of hypocrisy is equal to be fair. ITV are definitely more hypocritical here.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just run the length of Marylebone station 8 weeks post my hip replacement to get back for 9.30. Please tell me I haven’t missed Eamonn?!

I’ll have to console myself with catching up on the Hinch thread otherwise, I’ve been very neglectful,
I haven’t read 3 Hinch threads (maybe 4!), stay here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Take a breather, it has not been on yet.

Predict it will be after 10pm.

Reactions: 9
Can anyone name a news channel or paper that doesn't have an agenda or lean left or right. They are all out for themselves at the end of the day. At least GBs has been pushing something so many of us wanted.

Reactions: 26
The rush is on to get all the jobs done for tomorrow before 9pm!
Loving Dr Ranj also speaking up again. The Scofe story this morning was such a misstep as was the happy families act on This Morning. Get on with it but please don't insult us about how happy everyone is to be there. Dermot looked the furthest thing from it.

Totally agree. Was so cringey.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t feel sorry for Philfth’s daughters. Along with his wife all were happy when living under Phil’s dirty money! One of them is in Ibiza so can’t be that sad about their pedalo dad and uncle!

Reactions: 22
I’ll trust you guys to keep me updated on the ‘bombshells’, I can’t sit through another minute of that show 🤢 I must admit I did LOL at Kim Woodburn though 🤣

Reactions: 11
1) why are they all saying they knew Philip was shagging this teen but they couldn’t report on it? Why not? There was no NDA or injunction, and it would be The Sun vs ITV. With all the money behind the Sun, they’d win.
If the younger man didn’t want to sell his story, then the news report would essentially amount to: there are rumours that Schofield had a younger lover.

Whatever we think of the tabloid press, they do usually try to verify stories to some degree and to have some credible source that’s more than just TV set gossip.

There just wasn’t enough here until the younger man in this case decided he wasn’t going to play along with the coverup anymore ~ and now it’s all come out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.