Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are in danger of overplaying this, delaying the only thing that we are tuning in for. People will switch off if he doesn’t air the interview soon.

Reactions: 29
Dammit, it’s going to be a late one. Though that EH interview clip looks quite, erm, frank. So it seems they’re focusing more on the toxicity than the ‘young friends’.

Reactions: 9
Hmm. #Schofield isn't showing in twitter trends but #GBNews, #Eamonn etc is.

Again I say hmmm.
I've noticed this. The word unwise was trending the other day. But not his name. It was noticeable by its absence.

Reactions: 7
They are in danger of overplaying this, delaying the only thing that we are tuning in for. People will switch off if he doesn’t air the interview soon.
Yup, I’m shattered and need to go to bed. I reckon I can stretch till 10 then I really should head up to bed. As much as it pains me I may just catch up on here tomorrow instead of waiting for this interview that I’m beginning to think isn’t coming.

Reactions: 8
At this rate its looking like we'll be on a new thread before the interview 🫨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually shocked that Eamonn has accepted employment by this channel. It’s beneath him. I blame ITV bigwigs and PS for that. They have blackened his name, he can’t get any work.
I think he's been desperate to get the word out for such a long time that this channel is a good an opportunity as any. I don't doubt some people are thinking of the rocket under their career this type of expose will have (Dan I'm looking at you - although I now think he also genuinely felt outraged by PS behaviour) but I also think it's giving a lot of people a voice. I've never really minded Amanda Holden but she's one who has clearly been as outspoken as possible over the years. There will be others who have boycotted him in other, quieter ways.

Aside from the obvious horrific experience of MM, the whole thing is just so terribly sad and disappointing after the Savile stuff. It feels like nothing has been learnt from that.

Reactions: 18
I don’t know how much actual dirt Eamonn has. I noticed an earlier clip in which EH said top people at ITV “must have known” about this whole debacle — not that he is aware they did.

That said, I’m still going to watch it!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.