Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just run the length of Marylebone station 8 weeks post my hip replacement to get back for 9.30. Please tell me I haven’t missed Eamonn?!

I’ll have to console myself with catching up on the Hinch thread otherwise, I’ve been very neglectful,
You haven't missed Eamonn but might have missed Kim calling Holly a little witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually feel for the good people working and have worked for ITV/This Morning. They are getting put through (indirectly) the ringer at the moment in the media. Imagine being connected to all this tit atm, not ideal is it.

Reactions: 16
This thread is moving so fast. love it. Can't watch so need live updates!

About 9 years ago there was a court case against ITV - I think maybe Katona sued them? Anyway I remember reading the judgment and there was lots in there about the toxic culture at ITV - bullying etc. So this has been going on for at least a decade

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I need to know what Kim was saying at the end when we couldn’t hear her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually feel for the good people working and have worked for ITV/This Morning. They are getting put through (indirectly) the ringer at the moment in the media. Imagine being connected to all this tit atm, not ideal is it.
They'll get moved on to other productions though , eventually ...

Reactions: 6
Not Armando Ianucci, not Chris Morris, could have scripted a TV news channel ripping Phillip Schofield & This Morning apart with commentary provided by Kim Woodburn (“that little witch!”), the bloke who played Jim MacDonald on Corrie, and a woman from Big Brother who claims to have exchanged “interesting” texts with Michael Owen.

Television gold.
I couldn’t agree more. This is on par with a really good episode of the day today.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Old Jim McDonald on. I know people have already said he's been on before, and I know I'm probably overthinking it... But, funny to have "Jim" on when discussing another pedalo's downfall

Reactions: 4
I actually shocked that Eamonn has accepted employment by this channel. It’s beneath him. I blame ITV bigwigs and PS for that. They have blackened his name, he can’t get any work.

• Heart
Same. I'm watching BGT and just feel a bit iffy even watching that. All of ITV just feels so tainted atm.

Reactions: 8
I love how he asks her what Holly has done wrong when he clearly already knows but just wants Kim to go off on one because she makes great television. 🤣
It’s the way “little witch” was so loaded 🤣

It was such a callback to her Big Brother days

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.