Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have to watch the Boris stuff now? I’m gonna have to go and make some toast if we do

Reactions: 10
Hmm. #Schofield isn't showing in twitter trends but #GBNews, #Eamonn etc is.

Again I say hmmm.

Reactions: 17
I actually feel for the good people working and have worked for ITV/This Morning. They are getting put through (indirectly) the ringer at the moment in the media. Imagine being connected to all this tit atm, not ideal is it.
No but then it's not ideal for them to stand by and watch a young impressionable male be groomed by the shows main host and not say anything.
It's been well documented that is was no secret behind the scenes. Guests coming on for a one off were aware, so there is no way those in make-up, hair, the gallery, behind the camera etc didn't know.

Reactions: 8
Yes, and everyone pretended it hadn't until the case came to court.
I don’t get why some on here thought Dermot wouldn’t have turned up for the show today when he was part of the x factor for years and that was so corrupt and fake

Reactions: 14
I feel like there can’t be anything left in the interview that we haven’t had given all the previews shown so far!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dan needs to stop drip feeding us snippets from the interview... we want it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kim's come along way since cleaning the shitter with bicarb of soda.

She's now helping to put careers down them

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That little witch dan wooten really gonna keep us hanging til 10.59 or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.