Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Kim should be allowed on any news panels. She doesn’t deserve her fee. She just sits there silently. 😆 “that little witch” was comedy gold. I’m still sniggering.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gretchen Weiner: “Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that’s not what Rome is about! We should totally just STAB CAESAR!”

Meanwhile, Kim Woodburn: "That little witch."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kim was quite measured until she let rip about Holly. She thinks This Morning should come back in a different format different presenters.

Charlie says he thinks the reason all stuff has been covered up is because the product is This Morning is good. He says when he was at Coronation Street he worked with some monsters.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just run the length of Marylebone station 8 weeks post my hip replacement to get back for 9.30. Please tell me I haven’t missed Eamonn?!

I’ll have to console myself with catching up on the Hinch thread otherwise, I’ve been very neglectful,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It feels like way too much effort to keep watch and keep track of the lightning speed talkers on GB News and also refresh and read Tattle. Why can’t Tattle have an auto refresh function for these occasions?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Something big is coming and DW and that lot know what it is. Something has been filed or leaked. I believe MM isn’t behind it but once the press found him at the pub, he was tipped off as to what it was and he got the duck out of dodge for the coming storm.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
1) why are they all saying they knew Philip was shagging this teen but they couldn’t report on it? Why not? There was no NDA or injunction, and it would be The Sun vs ITV. With all the money behind the Sun, they’d win.
2) the age of consent is an issue here. The age he met MM is still hazy, I think there are photos of him at age 11 in a group photo with Phil. If he knew him for this long, did they suddenly start a sexual relationship when he was 18? Or was there something sexual beforehand?
Grooming.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kim was quite measured until she let rip about Holly. She thinks This Morning should come back in a different format different presenters.

Charlie says he thinks the reason all stuff has been covered up is because the product is This Morning is good. He says when he was at Coronation Street he worked with some monsters.
He could have just said Antony Cotton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.