Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a crazy programme. There is no reasoned person giving their opinion, they are all too steadfast in their original position and can’t hold a proper discussion, just a general slagging off.
we need some grown ups.
Where is Eamonn? It’s going to be the last thing at 10.45pm isn’t it?

Reactions: 20
Kim is SENDING me. I love that she takes every opportunity possible to do her Holly impression. 😂

But I’ve really had to watch a whole hour of this shite for absolutely nothing, haven’t I? Give me Eamonn. Give me the TEA.

This better be worth it.

Reactions: 22
dying at Dan calling Charlie Jim by accident 🤣🤣🤣
Damn I missed that in between pissing myself laughing and trying to keep up with Tattle, might have to watch back. GBN definitely a guilty pleasure for me, doesn't mean I agree with everything they say but there's definitely a place for it (as shenanigans with BBC and ITV have demonstrated).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Kimmmmmmm 👏👏👏 this news channel is aff its tits - ive set a series link for it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder what Phils Wife and Daughters are going through right now? 🙁

I feel sorry for them because obviously Phils brothers recent event and now this? 😔

It's so distressing for family that this is public but obviously inevitably it would and should be public.
I don't. They've all known , and were happy to take the ( considerable) money.

Reactions: 11
Gb news call people scum bag murderers.
You'd think it wasn't a real news network but it is.

Reactions: 13
1) why are they all saying they knew Philip was shagging this teen but they couldn’t report on it? Why not? There was no NDA or injunction, and it would be The Sun vs ITV. With all the money behind the Sun, they’d win.
2) the age of consent is an issue here. The age he met MM is still hazy, I think there are photos of him at age 11 in a group photo with Phil. If he knew him for this long, did they suddenly start a sexual relationship when he was 18? Or was there something sexual beforehand?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.