Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Phils Wife and Daughters are going through right now? 🙁

I feel sorry for them because obviously Phils brothers recent event and now this? 😔

It's so distressing for family that this is public but obviously inevitably it would and should be public.

Reactions: 14
ITV has always been the pits. Between good morning and the awful show - Jeremy Kyle! Should’ve been an investigation long ago!!!

Reactions: 9
Not gunna lie I'd happily pay some sort of PPV fee to watch Kim watch along and offer commentary. I'm not recovered from "that little witch" yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder what Phils Wife and Daughters are going through right now? 🙁

I feel sorry for them because obviously Phils brothers recent event and now this? 😔

It's so distressing for family that this is public but obviously inevitably it would and should be public.
The daughters both have public insta pages , go and have a look. Posting as normal as id nothing has happened, even getting comments of support for thier pealo dad

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.