Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Jim McDonald" is on because he helped as a presenter and commenter for some events in Northern Ireland on behalf of GBNews and he appears now and again as a commenter, particularly about TV or Northern Irish events. He's also very good friends with Eamonn. It's not quite as random as it appears.
he has just commented that re ptb '... I would tell them to piss off' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not Armando Ianucci, not Chris Morris, could have scripted a TV news channel ripping Phillip Schofield & This Morning apart with commentary provided by Kim Woodburn (“that little witch!”), the bloke who played Jim MacDonald on Corrie, and a woman from Big Brother who claims to have exchanged “interesting” texts with Michael Owen.

Television gold.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Using woke credentials to cover up. The hypocrisy of being whiter-than-white while a teen is being groomed.... If you can't see that, I can't help you.
You seem to be mistaken in thinking that I don’t understand your point. My point is that GB News are equally hypocritical by making this about wokeness. The issue isn’t that ITV were hypocritical. The issue is that a teenager was abused.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This will " line the bed" perfectly for Eamonns comments, shortly..........😎😎

Reactions: 6
Christ that was a mad few minutes with all the swears, noone can control Kim so they just have to mute her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.