Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from PS helping MM secure a job what factual evidence is there that will prove PS groomed MM or was in a relationship when he was underage. How old was MM when he was allegedly dropped off to PS home in a taxi?

If MM doesn’t come forward and admit they were together or says he feels that he was groomed, I think this will go no further. Apart from the fact PS has lost his career. That is why ITV closed their investigation as unless they had evidence to substantiate the claim they were together, be that admittance from either party or witness statements or sight of messages between them etc, they could do no more for fear of an unfair dismissal claim from PS or discrimination claim on the grounds he’s gay. They will have come to an agreement to let PS go on the basis he has brought the ITV brand name into disrepute and loss of trust and confidence. I don’t believe PS was sacked for gross misconduct

i have a feeling PS will have been extremely savvy and evidence of wrongdoing will be hard to prove unless MM comes forward with it
If, as has been mentioned earlier, PS has been paying MM a monthly amount - presumably to keep quiet, there will be a very easy paper trail to follow. Why on earth would you pay an ex colleague you had an affair with £4000 a month, especially if nothing was illegal?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Be interesting to see the ITV (or whichever company owns it) share price when the markets open on Tuesday.

Reactions: 13
I followed MM on IG back in 2020 when it all surfaced, and he fled to California to be with his little nieces. I think he’s deactivated his IG now, as I can’t find him anymore but the last I seen, he was back in the UK.
I do think he has a good support system though from what he posted.
I’m just glad this has all finally come out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Phillip Schofield #34 If he only could, he’d make a deal with God/ITV/Holly etc… Been running up that hill…with a derailed career, tarnished rep and more problems

Reactions: 5
I'm still catching up after a busy 24 hours in the Vulvokov household - you guys have been on fire 🔥 😂 but just had to come on and say Unholy by Sam Smith and Kim Petra just came on Spotify shuffle and I swear the first verse was written about Pervy Phil. Actually laughed out loud and thought of all you lot!

Reactions: 5
Do we think they’ll be anymore revelations today? Kate Hind issued another tweet earlier today once again saying “this is not the end”. I’d love there to be another huge revelation just so it makes the front pages so we can watch the TM team squirm tomorrow as they cover all the news headlines 😆

Reactions: 16
Regardless of however ITV try to spin it, the show’s future is in doubt.

If they manage to save the shitshow - I would suggest a rotation of presenters- no top dog calling the shots- everyone having equal status- the same 2 presenters mon-thurs is stale… a different couple every day - no double act - I mean for example not sticking Alison & Josie together every time - Alison and Craig another day Josie and Dermot - Etc ( I will however accept Ruth and Rylan mon-thurs though🤣 ) ITV need to quit the manufacturing double acts now

Reactions: 18
Glad to see all this FINALLY come out. We've all known for a long time at this point.

Reactions: 15
They don't have to front it though. Dermot in particular has plenty of other options.
No doubt they will though, as they've been fine ignoring it for TV time and money so far and did it last week. Given that it's clearly been ongoing chat backstage (suggested by the earlier WhatsApp), their occasional guests are suggesting they were aware, one claims to have made a complaint that was ignored but moved to/stayed on an adjacent programme run by the exact same execs, and it has been 'well known in TV circles for years' beyond TM and ITV Daytime, I don't believe for a second that any of the other hosts or regular segment contributors were not already aware...yet continued to work and renew contracts or even accept new contracts for those coming in more recently, be it awareness of the potentially illegal or at least immoral "affairs" or the hostile and bullying environment claimed.

I just don't buy the 'we didn't know', 'we are upset', blah, blah, blah narrative coming from ANY of TM staff or ITV Daytime in general. Your telling me Ruth and Eamonn were dumped from TM and the noisy old hags on the other show didn't push her for info as if they weren't aware already? Bull! PS is gone, HW will no doubt have to follow in desperate attempts to keep the show, and the rest will be sitting hoping that's enough for scapegoating. The threats of resignation hinted at in the papers will no doubt be the rats threatening to jump from the sinking ship in the hopes their careers will not be tarred, especially as more comes out whilst alluding to the fact that it widely known about.

Reactions: 10
Do we think they’ll be anymore revelations today? Kate Hind issued another tweet earlier today once again saying “this is not the end”. I’d love there to be another huge revelation just so it makes the front pages so we can watch the TM team squirm tomorrow as they cover all the news headlines 😆
The Mail's lawyers racking up the bank holiday weekend overtime, every chance of another bombshell dropping tonight.

I'd be on the sofa at 10am tomorrow to watch the awkwardness.

Reactions: 16
Just wondering if MM is preparing to come forward to the police with allegations about things that may have happened while he was underage.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.