Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a lot going on with Jared Leto, he's a wannabe cult leader, his flock on Mars Island:
View attachment 2201085View attachment 2201086

Accusations of pedophilia:

And just generally creepyness, Elle was 16 here, Jared 43 and the caption is weird:
View attachment 2201091
Off topic, sorry, but I know someone who went to that Mars Island thing. A middle aged woman. It was SO bleeping WEIRD.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He’s a shareholder of the agency that dropped him. The Sun say he is a major player at that agency. Which complicates matters and adds a new dimension.
Very strange and doesn’t his daughter work for them too although it’s not her fault who her dad is.

Reactions: 4
I think MM will talk now it’s more known by general public. He will never succeed in tv etc, he has nothing to lose. He realises he was used, and if a shed load of money is on offer, why not tell your side of the story.

Reactions: 11
this came up on my FB feed as a comment by (name redacated) on an excusenik posting - the screenshot was from 2020 ... mention of link to the time of a depraved other. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The route 2 foster doesn't look like it is the ITV boss.

2 different Kevin Lygos. One lives in Essex which is the foster one.

Other in London which is the ITV one.

20230528_120002.jpg

Reactions: 11
I agree, it was constant clues. I rewatched the savile doc yesterday to look for clues and this was a prolific statement of his ‘my trial comes up next Thursday’.

Just reposting this as may be lost a few threads back.
Yankee Doodle went to town riding on a pony
Stuck a feather in his hat and called it macaroni
Yankee Doodle, keep it up
Yankee Doodle dandy
Mind the music and the step
And with the girls, be handy
🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Sick
Ew:

Wyman wrote in his 1990 autobiography: "She took my breath away...she was a woman at thirteen."

Bill’s son went on to marry Mandy’s mum some years later. Super ew!

BW only went public with his and Mandy’s relationship once she turned 16.
But we all knew it was going on when she was 13! All the stories in the papers calling her a ‘wild child’ at 13. He was obsessed with her

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Lady Colin was on TM a while back ( promoting a book I think) He was excessively rude to her, called her a gossip and a liar ( funny coming from him) she fought back… he shouted her down🙄 anyway on her podcasts about Harry & Meghan she ofter refers to philth as “ his majesty of the closet” 🤣
Like or dislike her- he was downright rude to that elderly lady-
That clip midway through is bleeping hilarious. Someone should play it to Philith on a loop.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just a thought - some legal types might be able to advise better. If ITV were sending cars to take MM to PS bachelor pad, does that potentially make them open to accusations of sex trafficking?
I believe that for it to be considered sex trafficking, there would have to be proof that the people transporting an individual did it for their own financial gain. This isn’t my area of expertise though, so I could be wrong.

Every time something comes out my heart breaks even more for Matthew because it probably is easy to get lost in all of the drama but this poor man (boy at the time) was convinced Phillip cared and loved for him. From what everyone has been saying he's not even able to work right now without being hounded which is really sad. He may not be a child anymore but I believe he is a vulnerable young man who I really hope has some good, supportive people around him.
He needs to move out of tv and into something completely different poor lad

Reactions: 9
PS is a predator.

Imagine the awe MM had at the beginning, the hope for a career as successful as PS’s?

PS recognized that when he handpicked star-struck MM from the ready-waiting pool at the talent agency.

At a certain point it became a sexual relationship, to the secret yet open blessing of ITV and TM staff. Eventually MM develops feelings for PS, whilst PS is slowly tiring of MM.

PS makes it known to MM there is no future for them. PS was at that time a happily married family man remember. Imagine how heartbroken and used MM must’ve felt.

Then to be ousted to Loose Women from the very people who had given blessing and enabled his relationship with PS.

Double blow for MM who had been chasing a dream of television presenting the last years.

What is PS sorry for? For being found out? Does he think he has done anything wrong?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.