Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think Holly’s gripe with Phil was originally over him not doing anything about his brother when he told Phil about his abuse of an underage child. I wonder if after knowing this Phil still allowed his brother to be around Holly and her kids socially and she was furious.
I agree with with this. It's obvious Holly knew all about the MM situation so it's not that which caused the big fall out, however the timing of the brother court case and Phil's public admission that he knew is too much of a coincidence.
I wouldn't forgive anyone inviting a known weirdo around my kids either, and damn right would I be baying for the blood of the person who done that

Reactions: 26
Phillip Schofield #34 a baby boomer and a groomer .
Phillip Schofield #34 no lawyers are gonna save your saggy arse

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One of the guests on Mark Dolan’s show said Philth is very litigious - People did complain about him - people did try and were silenced, moved on from TM etc- you can be sure his pr/management team were firing off legal cease and decist letters to anyone who tried to tarnish the silver fox… He was powerful at the time- god knows why now it is all coming out- hopefully all will be revealed
It was the power he wielded in ITV that is of interest, having the power to hire and fire, the use of cars to lift and shift MM and possibly others, what the hell was going on there, I reckon they have possibly covered up a huge amount of scandal Philth has been involved in, we all we know Frizzell is hugely embroiled in it but who in the beginning was either turning a blind eye or allowing them to exert the power they seemed to have

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just a thought - some legal types might be able to advise better. If ITV were sending cars to take MM to PS bachelor pad, does that potentially make them open to accusations of sex trafficking?
That’s not what sex trafficking is, is it?

Reactions: 8
I googled the agency and was shocked to see who they represent. It’s basically everyone who is anyone in the entertainment world. I guess they don’t want to be associated with him for one second longer although they weren’t as quick to dump Ant when he had all his issues. MOO but sadly I think there’s more dirt to be dug up on Pip……
He’s a shareholder of the agency that dropped him. The Sun say he is a major player at that agency. Which complicates matters and adds a new dimension.

Reactions: 15
Wasn’t MM 15 when he and Philip started following each other on Twitter ? That would be enough to prove that’s the age he was when the first started a friendship/relationship
I remember a teacher at school saying she wasn't legally allowed to add pupils on Facebook until they were 18 years of age. This was in 2011.

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised nobody said anything about this. In similar vein John Barrowman has had his career ruined after stories came out with him and his part piece ie getting his Willy out!
I think they get a kick out of flirting with danger/getting caught. It’s like ooo I’m so clever I’m hiding in plain sight, no one suspects because I’ve created such a flawless image of myself.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m way behind but just want to put this on here. Was enjoying the Liza Tarbuck show last night with a glass of wine and the bbc news came on. This former senior itv executive Liz Howe was defending the investigation into the relationship by saying

“This isn’t prostitution, it isn’t paedophilia, it’s not people trafficking. The idea that it was some sort of massive cover up by ITV to allow him to pursue these evil ends I think is quite ridiculous and probably overstated. So I do think that the people who have weighed in ought to think carefully at going on with this is that the trouble with the moral high ground is that it gives you a long way to fall”

I sat there aghast. If that wasn’t a threat to the likes of Eamonn and anyone else who dares to speak out ?? Very sinister in my opinion.

Anyone who wants to listen here is the link: (1 minute in)

What do you think about this statement? Am I reading too much into it?!
well there you go former senior ITV executive Liz Howe, so what was going on when she was at ITV

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised nobody said anything about this. In similar vein John Barrowman has had his career ruined after stories came out with him and his part piece ie getting his Willy out!
there is this .. from the Standard

and this... from Hello

• Sick
  • Heart
I know nobody on here is disputing this but can we just lay out the facts. Whatever way it’s dressed up my PS or the media:

- a man of 50+ having a relationship with a just turned 18 year old is creepy, disgusting and predatory.

- when you consider PS knew MM before he was 18 and got him a job and was therefore in a position of power over him, that is predatory behaviour.

there is no doubt in my mind that MM was groomed by PS. Whether the sexual aspect to the relationship started once MM turned 18, we will never know but it was 100% grooming and 100% predatory. I wish the media and PS will stop with the “technically he was 18”. It’s irrelevant, he was groomed from a considerably younger age.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Still to hear kerry katonas take on it all, revenge is sweet..
Remember that interview setting a mentally unwell drug addict up on live TV is still uncomfortable viewing years later. Most people have empathy and would have said no not having her on the show she's clearly high on drugs but nope set her up like a kipper to be mocked and humiliated. It was the fake shocked reaction from him and holly that got under my skin..
It was Fern Britton who did the interview with PS.

Reactions: 10
My concern is MM still being legally barred from coming forward or saying anything due to an NDA/Injunction, and people taking that as Schombag innocence. I feel awful for MM, it’s horrendous - he’s just a kid.

Reactions: 12
Interesting photos in the MoS article. Wonder when they are from and how long they’ve been sat on in case they come in useful one day.

Phil looks drunk and the handshake seems to be a going their separate ways thing as friends so they don’t leave in the same car to avoid gossip of a relationship.
I think they deliberately chose photos that had not already been published, where he is wearing different clothes, to not "out" him as much. Obviously, everyone knows who he is, but legally speaking, we don't. I think the Mail have tried to do the right thing by him as much as they can.

Reactions: 12
I am praying for every victim of grooming that PS's grooming of MM and any other possible victims comes to light.
My ex secondary school drama teacher is a convicted sex offender .I always thought his behaviour and aparant 'favouritism' with certain boys in the drama group was 'off' but at 13 you doubt your thoughts quite a bit and I never actually ever SAW anything untoward .Fast forward 15 years later and this monster of a drama teacher is jailed for sexually mollesting an under age child after inviting students to his home . The sexual abuse continued after the boy turned 18 but unfortunatley no charges were made against grooming which is clearly what happened in this case and I think it absolutley should have .He only got about a 12 month sentence .
I moved away from where i went to school so i dont know for certain if this victim is one of the boys I went to school with but Im going to guess that it is more recent than that snd theres probably other victims of his grooming and sexual abuse out there ,still silenced .I know this is unrelated to PS and MM but I just wanted tk highlight how grooming is completely disreguarded in SA abuse cases never mind in PS's case where he is declaring his 'relationship' was 'legal'

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I just remembered this, not sure if it was ever clocked here.

This Morning appears on a screen in the background to a scene on Apple Tv’s The Morning Show.

If you’ve never watched it, the first season was about the dramatic fall from grace of a ‘national treasure’ morning show presenter over serious allegations of sexual misconduct with staff members...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Didn't he write a message to PS saying he was so brave after coming out on TM, after he was supposed to have reported him to ITV?
Yes it was, I find DW a bit creepy, and yes he did an hallelujah when philth came out as gay. To be fair if it wasn't for us tattlers and the likes of him, we wouldn't be seeing the justice we have been screaming for

Reactions: 7
My concern is MM still being legally barred from coming forward or saying anything due to an NDA/Injunction, and people taking that as Schombag innocence. I feel awful for MM, it’s horrendous - he’s just a kid.
I just remembered this, not sure if it was ever clocked here.

This Morning appears on a screen in the background to a scene on Apple Tv’s The Morning Show.

If you’ve never watched it, the first season was about the dramatic fall from grace of a ‘national treasure’ morning show presenter over serious allegations of sexual misconduct with staff members...

Good catch!

Reactions: 2
That’s not what sex trafficking is, is it?

It all depends on his age as well as what they knew, certainly if I called a car for a kid at the request of a man I knew or suspected to be a pweirdo and sent the driver to an address where I knew the pweirdo had the intention of engaging in sexual activity with him (because it sounds like MM was not the only young man going to that flat for sex) I would expect to get charged with something.

PS very strategically put himself in an untouchable position in the industry. He invested into YMU, or whatever if was called at the time, which now seems to have half of the light entertainment presenters on its books. No wonder he was calling the shots at TM. Hiring, firing, bullying, sleazing. He had the potential to make or break people, no wonder only a few spoke out.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.