Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no amount of money, lawyers, PR and the like that can save him now. The public can't un-know something. I wonder how many more come creeping out of the woodwork? This has got Saville written all over it.

Reactions: 17
If he's done nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about. I do wonder why his agent dropped him?
Even if he's done nothing illegal he's still not someone I'd want on my agency (if I had one!) His reputation is completely shot and for good reason.

Reactions: 12
I still think Holly’s gripe with Phil was originally over him not doing anything about his brother when he told Phil about his abuse of an underage child. I wonder if after knowing this Phil still allowed his brother to be around Holly and her kids socially and she was furious.
Didn't the DW irticle say Holy didn't know about Phil's brother?

Reactions: 3
I know unrelated but what happened with Jack Munroe?
Ohh...where to start!!
Jack is a self absorbed, narcissistic grifter.
She thinks she knows more about any given subject, than even experts in the field and regularly makes an absolute tool of herself on Twitter.
We know Jack reads Tattle, because she will often reference something that's been discussed on the thread - she actually turned up in thread 31!
We're currently on thread 510, with a wiki that's already the size of a novel and increasing...

Back on topic, Scrotebag's shenanigans are what brought me to Tattlle, it's been a pleasure to see the vile old bastard brought down.
Wishing happiness to MM (and anyone else Scrotebag may have caused distress).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think some facts were exaggerated as things always are .. MM was born in March 1996 .. there is mention of his twin sister and they were involved with the theatre schools. The school was closed and I think for good reasons. That Simon Schofield seems a dodgy character ..
I think M also looks younger than his chronological age because he's a twin.

in the most random thing ever, why are the Cheeky Girls randomly defending him? what do they gain? 😅

IMG_7239.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So I’m assuming that Phillip somehow got MM into going with him to Mish de Reya‘s to say “we both need reputation management because “people” are saying we’ve been having it off.

It actually upsets me more because after all the heartache and being cast aside, Phil has then got him to go along with lying to the lawyers, denying the relationship to save Phil’s reputation, hasn’t he? The poor love, that’s sick.
Not only will I groom you, I will then gas light you for years to come!! I'm honestly furious how he has treated poor mm. I hope poor mm has finally escaped philths nasty grasp!

I am a mother to a 15 year old son. It angers me so much! I can't imagine how mm's parents are feeling right now. 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Darling so was I in my first job at 16. I worked in Debenhams and it was the customer service manager in his 40s. He used me and then dropped me. I was already a survivor of abuse so felt like I had a bleeping beacon on my head alerting every prick within a 5 mile radius.
Honestly my heart goes out to you both and indeed any other victims of abuse. I wasn't abused but I was sexually assaulted when I was 17 by a stranger, I'm 41and still haven't told anyone, not even my family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Just a thought - some legal types might be able to advise better. If ITV were sending cars to take MM to PS bachelor pad, does that potentially make them open to accusations of sex trafficking?

Reactions: 16
Apologies if someone has already posted this, I haven’t had time to check every post but I have seen multiple references to Philth messaging, following and being followed by children on Snapchat… then knowingly posts his naked reflection 🤢
That's park flasher level creepy isn't it?

• Sick
  • Wow
MM doesn’t ‘need’ to speak out at all, he owes nothing to anyone!

the source for the coke claim (and others being made) on Twitter is very unreliable, and obviously so 👍🏻
Precisely. The only thing he needs to do is to find a way of processing everything that’s happened to him. He doesn’t owe the general public his side of the story unless he wants to . Hopefully he is getting support behind the scenes from people who genuinely care about him, and from people who are qualified/trained to help him .

It keeps getting alluded to that other names will come out. names that have been mentioned on these threads or hinted at on Twitter as having flings/affairs with Philth - Stephen Mulhern, Rylan, the Irish producer that was alluded to on twitter yesterday (Padraig?) and Ben P- all of these are people who were legal age when the first met Philth but had babyfaces, were in lower positions and Ben P aside, seem to have been discarded/moved on from TM when Phil got bored with them . If the rumours are true, I hope one of them chooses to speak out to show that Phil having relationships with younger men, exploiting his position and being protected by ITV was a pattern , not a one off. And that I’m turn would hopefully empower others to speak out

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Apologies if someone has already posted this, I haven’t had time to check every post but I have seen multiple references to Philth messaging, following and being followed by children on Snapchat… then knowingly posts his naked reflection 🤢
I’m surprised nobody said anything about this. In similar vein John Barrowman has had his career ruined after stories came out with him and his part piece ie getting his Willy out!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Only MM knows what’s best for him, silence can be powerful as well. His episode with PS happened some years ago now, he may not be in the right place to revisit it.

Main thing is PS is off his pedestal. And away from the surroundings where he could repeat offend.

That can be very cathartic for an abuse survivor.
I think this too. In the short term it looks like the right thing to do, but long term I’m not so sure. Todays scandal is tomorrow’s chip wrapper and it will affect A LOT of rich, powerful and influential tv personalities and executives and subsequently advertisers. Once the public gaze turns away, who is going to protect him? Maybe it’s better holding ammunition than firing it and leaving himself exposed down the line. Philip has gone, Execs questioned… it’s maybe enough.

Reactions: 10
So even the bloody cheeky girls knew about MM getting a job BECAUSE of PS? Did not see that coming!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I know! If PS killed himself as a result of being found out as a pedalo, I wouldn’t feel bad having contributed here etc. How is it the public’s fault that famous people can’t cope with the consequences of their own illegal and disgusting actions?
You can imagine them renaming it This Mourning if this happened.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.