Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't have to front it though. Dermot in particular has plenty of other options.
Surely they have to given their contracts? Unless they have a clause that allows them to break a contact to protect their own reputations?

Can’t see Dermot throwing a spanner in the works given much of his tv work is with ITV.

Reactions: 7
Never really followed this thread, well done to everyone who kept on it for years. Did think the 2020 "reveal" was a bit suss, especially with the JC being shut down by PM video. Which brings me onto the question of why now? As I understand it MM confessed to the lawyers. But they weren't going to come out and say anything were they, if no crime had been committed (yeah I know, I know) but an admission of an "affair" to lawyers is hardly a smoking gun that was finally going to end PS once and for all, it's not as though the lawyers were going to go to the DM/MoS and say yep you were right, march on. Which only leaves the fear for PS that MM had had enough and was finally going to speak out and he was trying to get in front on the story (yet again) Hardly reconciles with this tit being peddaled to the press that basically everything he's did was for MM and to protect him.

From what little I know, I think PS has always tried to stay a step ahead, admitting what he has to when he has to, hoping the actual truth will never be revealed- I hope they keep on digging now and reveal the lot and finish him once and for all and every other evil, twisted cretin at ITV who's been complicit and involved.

Reactions: 26
I agree, it was constant clues. I rewatched the savile doc yesterday to look for clues and this was a prolific statement of his ‘my trial comes up next Thursday’.

Just reposting this as may be lost a few threads back.
Absolute creep

Reactions: 6
The be kind movement makes me sick. It just goes to show how many still believe what he is telling them
I know! If PS killed himself as a result of being found out as a pedalo, I wouldn’t feel bad having contributed here etc. How is it the public’s fault that famous people can’t cope with the consequences of their own illegal and disgusting actions?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder what Holly is thinking now as her eldest son is 13 and they spent lots of family time together including holidays when presumably her son wore bathing suits. The rumour that she asked him about MM and Phillip denied it only to now backtrack on that must be horrendous for her but if she really did know about it and still let him be around her children is just vile…..

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Don't think when you have been groomed it is as simple as that.
Exactly this, he is NOT going to have a full frank view of what happened in the earlier years because he was a young teen and a child, it's also not him that's been accused of wrongdoing. We want to know who enabled what, who kept quiet, who spoke up and who lied through their teeth. I'm also thinking PS can't have been the only dirty ol bastard there if it was treated so casually by everyone, I mean who was taking all these photos of the same boy with all these adults?. I want to know if he's been thrown fully on his sword to cover others arses

my money is on Holly releasing a statement saying she is 'stepping down' from TM later today if not in the next week

Reactions: 35
Never really followed this thread, well done to everyone who kept on it for years. Did think the 2020 "reveal" was a bit suss, especially with the JC being shut down by PM video. Which brings me onto the question of why now? As I understand it MM confessed to the lawyers. But they weren't going to come out and say anything were they, if no crime had been committed (yeah I know, I know) but an admission of an "affair" to lawyers is hardly a smoking gun that was finally going to end PS once and for all, it's not as though the lawyers were going to go to the DM/MoS and say yep you were right, march on. Which only leaves the fear for PS that MM had had enough and was finally going to speak out and he was trying to get in front on the story (yet again) Hardly reconciles with this tit being peddaled to the press that basically everything he's did was for MM and to protect him.

From what little I know, I think PS has always tried to stay a step ahead, admitting what he has to when he has to, hoping the actual truth will never be revealed- I hope they keep on digging now and reveal the lot and finish him once and for all and every other evil, twisted cretin at ITV who's been complicit and involved.
Every news article is his narrative, and it is so clearly wrong, bullshit, covering his own arse.

Reactions: 10
No he doesn’t but owning and controlling the narrative will be extremely cathartic for him.
Only MM knows what’s best for him, silence can be powerful as well. His episode with PS happened some years ago now, he may not be in the right place to revisit it.

Main thing is PS is off his pedestal. And away from the surroundings where he could repeat offend.

That can be very cathartic for an abuse survivor.

I don’t know the ones about Jared Leto but in this case it involves violence and sex (not consensual).
There is a lot going on with Jared Leto, he's a wannabe cult leader, his flock on Mars Island:
Screenshot_20230528_110919_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230528_110934_Chrome.jpg

Accusations of pedophilia:

And just generally creepyness, Elle was 16 here, Jared 43 and the caption is weird:
Screenshot_20230528_111042_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Surely they have to given their contracts? Unless they have a clause that allows them to break a contact to protect their own reputations?

Can’t see Dermot throwing a spanner in the works given much of his tv work is with ITV.
Would their contact not just be for Fridays? I know they fill in at other times but surely they're not obliged to. They're hardly going to keep their schedules clear to fill in at short notice.
In every look back at this scandal that will be shown in years to come, we'll see Alison and Dermot reading out that tribute to Phil - they were mad to do it.

Reactions: 10
Exactly this, he is NOT going to have a full frank view of what happened in the earlier years because he was a young teen and a child, it's also not him that's been accused of wrongdoing. We want to know who enabled what, who kept quiet, who spoke up and who lied through their teeth. I'm also thinking PS can't have been the only dirty ol bastard there if it was treated so casually by everyone, I mean who was taking all these photos of the same boy with all these adults?. I want to know if he's been thrown fully on his sword to cover others arses
Exactly it's very common that people don't speak out till later in life and that's why. I accept that it's not an easy concept to grasp for everyone though. Had I not been in a situation I would probably think the same, why is he not just coming forward. Hopefully, he is, as some have said being comforted by people who have his best interest at heart that's all that matters. When and if he ever feels able to speak it will be because he's ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The be kind movement makes me sick. It just goes to show how many still believe what he is telling them
excuseniks who are incapable of reading the room and either refusing or too thick to research around the issue. Empathising with the perpetrator and not the victim :mad:

Reactions: 7
There is a lot going on with Jared Leto, he's a wannabe cult leader and his flock on Mars Island:
View attachment 2201085View attachment 2201086

Accusations of pedophilia:

And just generally creepyness, Elle was 16 here, Jared 43 and the caption is weird:
View attachment 2201091
Jared Leto has MANY threads on US gossip sites and there was an infamous post called "Jared Leto fu****ng r*pes his hookups" Google that title as a starting point. The rumours go back decades and all have the same theme, very young girls and him being a nasty piece of work with a genuine sadistic streak, there are photos out there of him with REALLY young teens in weird ass situations.

• Wow
  • Sick
Thread # 34 The truth is out about the Schofe, now This Morning's on the ropes

Reactions: 17
So, what do we think is going to happen tomorrow? I reckon it will be a repeat of last week. Dermot and Alison solemnly reading Hollys statement before announcing that itv will be conducting an investigation and therefore they are unable to comment further. Addresses it, but makes it clear that they won’t be commenting further. They must be so pissed at being the ones having to front this entire shitshow.
If ITV were reading the room, they would realise whoever is presenting shouldn’t forced to read a statement and it should be a management figure instead.

After all they are all “so shocked and betrayed“

Reactions: 24
I googled the agency and was shocked to see who they represent. It’s basically everyone who is anyone in the entertainment world. I guess they don’t want to be associated with him for one second longer although they weren’t as quick to dump Ant when he had all his issues. MOO but sadly I think there’s more dirt to be dug up on Pip……

I still think Holly’s gripe with Phil was originally over him not doing anything about his brother when he told Phil about his abuse of an underage child. I wonder if after knowing this Phil still allowed his brother to be around Holly and her kids socially and she was furious.

Reactions: 25
Apologies if someone has already posted this, I haven’t had time to check every post but I have seen multiple references to Philth messaging, following and being followed by children on Snapchat… then knowingly posts his naked reflection 🤢
I bet his arse doesn’t look that flat after a pounding from Ben 😂🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.