Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DM are deleting comments on their story about MM’s age. I’ve posted 2 separate comments, one about his actual age when they met and also one calling out people thinking grooming is acceptable. Both were deleted very quickly.

Reactions: 19
MM doesn’t ‘need’ to speak out at all, he owes nothing to anyone!

the source for the coke claim (and others being made) on Twitter is very unreliable, and obviously so 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Starting at the end of this thread but has anyone mentioned a police investigation yet.
isn’t this something the police should be looking into if MM was only 15
i find it quite disturbing if they aren’t

Reactions: 15
He might have been clever and only had sexual relationships with legal boys who looked very young. Gross but nothing that could actually get him in trouble with the law.
If he's done nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about. I do wonder why his agent dropped him?

Reactions: 9
Interesting. Neither can I. Closest I can find is a Diana Howie that’s a commissioning editor 🤔
I’m not going mad then, thanks for checking. This is weird 🤔 what station was the Lisa Tarbuck thing on please? I think I’m going to contact them.

Reactions: 3
Why did they do it so? It's more of the same - protecting their careers and pleasing their bosses instead of doing what they know is right. It's easy to say now that they were furious because more has come out.
They were doing thier job. Dimples.

Reactions: 1

the source for the coke claim (and others being made) on Twitter is very unreliable, and obviously so 👍🏻
No and he should not have to be pressured into anything he doesn’t want to do
if he feels he has been wronged he needs to go to the police
but in his own time

GB news just had 'Teen was schoolboy when they first met' up on screen, didn't notice till it was too late to pay attention. just oust the whole thing already

• Wow
Reactions: 17

No he doesn’t but owning and controlling the narrative will be extremely cathartic for him.

Reactions: 10
So, what do we think is going to happen tomorrow? I reckon it will be a repeat of last week. Dermot and Alison solemnly reading Hollys statement before announcing that itv will be conducting an investigation and therefore they are unable to comment further. Addresses it, but makes it clear that they won’t be commenting further. They must be so pissed at being the ones having to front this entire shitshow.

• Haha
Apart from PS helping MM secure a job what factual evidence is there that will prove PS groomed MM or was in a relationship when he was underage. How old was MM when he was allegedly dropped off to PS home in a taxi?

If MM doesn’t come forward and admit they were together or says he feels that he was groomed, I think this will go no further. Apart from the fact PS has lost his career. That is why ITV closed their investigation as unless they had evidence to substantiate the claim they were together, be that admittance from either party or witness statements or sight of messages between them etc, they could do no more for fear of an unfair dismissal claim from PS or discrimination claim on the grounds he’s gay. They will have come to an agreement to let PS go on the basis he has brought the ITV brand name into disrepute and loss of trust and confidence. I don’t believe PS was sacked for gross misconduct

i have a feeling PS will have been extremely savvy and evidence of wrongdoing will be hard to prove unless MM comes forward with it
Alright Schofield? Had your universal credit interview yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
DM are deleting comments on their story about MM’s age. I’ve posted 2 separate comments, one about his actual age when they met and also one calling out people thinking grooming is acceptable. Both were deleted very quickly.
Given how litigious Schofield has shown himself to be in the last few weeks, hiring very expensive lawyers to represent both himself and MM, and making complaints to IPSO they’re obviously having to tread very carefully. I’d imagine their lawyers are also working around the clock.

Reactions: 18
So, what do we think is going to happen tomorrow? I reckon it will be a repeat of last week. Dermot and Alison solemnly reading Hollys statement before announcing that itv will be conducting an investigation and therefore they are unable to comment further. Addresses it, but makes it clear that they won’t be commenting further. They must be so pissed at being the ones having to front this entire shitshow.
They don't have to front it though. Dermot in particular has plenty of other options.

Reactions: 13
Which is exactly why MM needs to do a proper 'tell all' NOW, like yesterday !!! His name and face is out there anyway.
So he may aswell set the record straight, tell EVERYTHING, because philth and his PR crisis people are going to continue to throw the 'kitchen sink' at MM and try and control the narrative with more lies.

Honestly I'm shocked MM hasn't spoken to a sunday newspaper this weekend. MM if you are reading these threads, you need to take control now, philth the predator needs 'outing' properly, and you need to be in charge of getting the truth on record .
Don't think when you have been groomed it is as simple as that.

Reactions: 19
Another page churning out the #bekind

Do people really think all this is because of "just" an unwise but not illegal affair?!
The be kind movement makes me sick. It just goes to show how many still believe what he is telling them

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.