Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds extremely dismissive and high handed to me.
I can’t find a reference to ‘Liz Howe senior ITV Chief Executive’ anywhere on the internet. This tattle thread is the only link. Can someone else check please? Is she even who she says she is? I could make up a name and say I’m an ITV exec, have they done a due diligence check?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I made the comment about him being kicked out because he was on coke. I made it in response to posts saying MM was troubled and lost his job on Loose Women because of it.

I put two and two together because I'm able to come to my own conclusions and I don't think it's much of a stretch to think that someone who is said to enjoy cocaine would have taken some at an awards show.

I've been here since 2020 and I'm certainly no one's PR. I've been in and out of the Phil threads since he "came out".

I know it's not surprising given how busy these threads are at the moment with the news, but they're feeling pretty Mumsnetty tonight.
Tbf you think the McCann’s shouldn‘t be criticised so why I am not surprised that you victim blame to deflect from Schofield!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I mentioned grooming on the DM comments and it got removed.
it’s very sad that grooming isn’t used as that’s what happened.
I feel for MM as he will be forever tarnished by a man who used a young boy.

Reactions: 19
If the programme is axed, Alison may regret putting her house on the market the day Philth resigned!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m way behind but just want to put this on here. Was enjoying the Liza Tarbuck show last night with a glass of wine and the bbc news came on. This former senior itv executive Liz Howe was defending the investigation into the relationship by saying

“This isn’t prostitution, it isn’t paedophilia, it’s not people trafficking. The idea that it was some sort of massive cover up by ITV to allow him to pursue these evil ends I think is quite ridiculous and probably overstated. So I do think that the people who have weighed in ought to think carefully at going on with this is that the trouble with the moral high ground is that it gives you a long way to fall”

I sat there aghast. If that wasn’t a threat to the likes of Eamonn and anyone else who dares to speak out ?? Very sinister in my opinion.

Anyone who wants to listen here is the link: (1 minute in)

What do you think about this statement? Am I reading too much into it?!
My question to this piece of trash is if it’s not paedophilia then why is it being treated as such by the channel? On paper, Phil had an affair. He’s not the first celebrity to do this and probably isn’t the first ITV daytime presenter to do this. It’s not a sackable offence and nor would it warrant Phil being dropped by his agency of 35 years that his own daughter works for. I hope if this person is given anymore airtime before introducing her, presenters make sure to emphasis she’s a FORMER ITV exec therefore has no knowledge as to what’s going on in the studios as of present.

Even though Phil’s reputation is in utter tatters, there’s still so many people who have been alleged to have feuds with him who haven’t spoken out amidst this story unfolding. Why? I thought more people would’ve been singing like canaries now he’s no longer Mr. ITV, therefore wields no power in the showbiz industry. Even Holly is on-screen wife has got a dig in but the likes of Rylan have still remained silent?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There must be copious evidence of wrong doing if someone has to abruptly quit their entire shining career amidst anger and upset from ALL those who worked with you.
---
My question to this piece of trash is if it’s not paedophilia then why is it being treated as such by the channel? On paper, Phil had an affair. He’s not the first celebrity to do this and probably isn’t the first ITV daytime presenter to do this. It’s not a sackable offence and nor would it warrant Phil being dropped by his agency of 35 years that his own daughter works for.
Exactly!!

Reactions: 19
What happened in the jack Jones video I can’t find it now. Are they sat at a cafe or something ?
Yes they were chatting away in a cafe Phil and Matthew, all of a sudden this Jack Jones lets off a balloon or something similar confetti everywhere so noise and laughter. Phil turns round to see what’s going on.

Reactions: 7
I think this has just proven how manipulative he is, I would not be surprised if the cocaine story about MM came from Phil to control the narrative. He’s capable of a lot under those fake smiles. Someone who is capable of grooming, can easily manipulate every single person around them so again, I wouldn’t be surprised if he told people around him that MM was a “crazed fan” even if people saw them together in the green room and had suspicions etc. It’s no different to the likes of Saville where they have the upper hand in every single way and it’s hard to question them because they’re “beloved” and “trusted.”

I said it yesterday and I still believe it, that he groomed Holly too. Not in the same way or for the same nefarious reasons, but he certainly took her under his wing as his protégé. Not that it excuses her not speaking up sooner, but I can see it. I don’t personally agree that she is as bad as Phil or worse as I’ve read. If you hear “rumours” about your friend and you confront them about it, of course they’ll deny it and spin a web of lies and you’ll accept it even if you’re not 100% sure. He’s not exactly going to say “oh yeah Holly, I’ve known him since he was young and slept with him as soon as he was barley legal” He is the evil one in all of this, for preying on children. I don’t want this to come across as letting her off the hook by the way, I am just trying to get my head around it all.

Ultimately I just hope that MM is okay, this must be super hard to read knowing it’s about him. I don’t know if he knows/realised he was groomed as many don’t until years later. I just hope that he’s already had that realisation before this came out as it would be hard to process all of this while it’s playing out in the media. If that makes sense. I just feel for him a lot 💔

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Someone on here posted Mulhearn has a fling with Phillip.

And someone else said mulhearn looked like Schofields love child and I can’t unsee it now 😂
haha he does look like him!
my mum has always had something against SM and ive always laughed about it becuase shes never really been able to pinpoint why.Now we know ....reminds her of PS

Reactions: 5
I made the comment about him being kicked out because he was on coke. I made it in response to posts saying MM was troubled and lost his job on Loose Women because of it.

I put two and two together because I'm able to come to my own conclusions and I don't think it's much of a stretch to think that someone who is said to enjoy cocaine would have taken some at an awards show.

I've been here since 2020 and I'm certainly no one's PR. I've been in and out of the Phil threads since he "came out".

I know it's not surprising given how busy these threads are at the moment with the news, but they're feeling pretty Mumsnetty tonight.
Where’s the reference to MM and a coke habit?

Coke’s a recreational drug in London on nights out doesn’t mean it’s an addiction or habit.

Reactions: 12
I've never seen a more unmanly man who requires devotion from everyone around him. Think it was last night someone posted pics of him the wife and Holly, both were resting their heads on his bony chest or gazing up at him. He's a wee twerp and always has been. I'm definitely not seeing what they're seeing.
Someone once referred to him as a Mangina and its stuck with me ever since!

Never got the appeal.

Always seemed to need adoring gazes and people around him.

To this day I fail to see how he was given a platform on TV for so long.

Whilst I want the full details to imerge I feel very sad for all those used and spat out.

There must be more....Ant did worse and didn't leave....

I also wonder if PS will try and be very clever with the spin..AND with the fact there is an unrelated scofield guy in the mix too.... use that as the confusion....it wasn't me...it was the other schofield...name mix up....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100% they are! deffo a tactic of the guilty! absolutely livid! utter C.nts!
Which is exactly why MM needs to do a proper 'tell all' NOW, like yesterday !!! His name and face is out there anyway.
So he may aswell set the record straight, tell EVERYTHING, because philth and his PR crisis people are going to continue to throw the 'kitchen sink' at MM and try and control the narrative with more lies.

Honestly I'm shocked MM hasn't spoken to a sunday newspaper this weekend. MM if you are reading these threads, you need to take control now, philth the predator needs 'outing' properly, and you need to be in charge of getting the truth on record .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I never watched their crappy show because - well because I have a brain I guess - but I've been trying to catch up on clips & excepts to see what their schtick was that kept the nation entranced for 14 years.

I don't get it tbh with you. They're annoying as duck. Like two aging teenagers giggling on the bus.
However I must say that among the plethora of cringeworthy try-hard moments I've witnessed during this research, the covid condom cuddle was defo a low point for me.

Wtf was that all about then?

1685267776981.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t find a reference to ‘Liz Howe senior ITV Chief Executive’ anywhere on the internet. This tattle thread is the only link. Can someone else check please? Is she even who she says she is? I could make up a name and say I was an ITV exec, have they done a due diligence check?
I think she is called Liz Howell. Worked on GMTV.

Reactions: 3
I’d love it if Philth thought “I’ve got nothing to lose, so I’m gonna drag her under the bus with me” 😂 then tells how she was in full support of it
*Note to self… keep on @Babybail93 ’s good side🤣

Was shocked to read Josie was the copresenter he
was jabbing his finger at- that’s like kicking a puppy…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never watched their crappy show because - well because I have a brain I guess - but I've been trying to catch up on clips & excepts to see what their schtick was that kept the nation entranced for 14 years.

I don't get it tbh with you. They're annoying as duck. Like two aging teenagers giggling on the bus.
However I must say that among the plethora of cringeworthy try-hard moments I've witnessed during this research, the covid condom cuddle was defo a low point for me.

Wtf was that all about then?

View attachment 2201049
I’m presuming it’s to do with Covid regulations and hugging? Not sure but they have tried to make it entertaining, it’s all about them isn’t it?

How old are they? For gawd’s sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Which is exactly why MM needs to do a proper 'tell all' NOW, like yesterday !!! His name and face is out there anyway.
So he may aswell set the record straight, tell EVERYTHING, because philth and his PR crisis people are going to continue to throw the 'kitchen sink' at MM and try and control the narrative with more lies.

Honestly I'm shocked MM hasn't spoken to a sunday newspaper this weekend. MM if you are reading these threads, you need to take control now, philth the predator needs 'outing' properly, and you need to be in charge of getting the truth on record .
Absolutely, MM we all support you. Take back the control.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t find a reference to ‘Liz Howe senior ITV Chief Executive’ anywhere on the internet. This tattle thread is the only link. Can someone else check please? Is she even who she says she is? I could make up a name and say I’m an ITV exec, have they done a due diligence check?
Interesting. Neither can I. Closest I can find is a Diana Howie that’s a commissioning editor 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.