Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon there needs to be a "Spotlight" style movie of how Tattle discovered what was going on and relentlessly pursued the truth until it was all spectacularly exposed!

Reactions: 29
Crikey it’s taken a while to read these threads! I don’t watch TM or any daytime tv so I really have zero opinion on any of them as personalities but I am interested in seeing how this unfolds.
I can’t believe PS’s wife, close colleagues and management didn’t think there was anything untoward in his having a close relationship with a much younger man especially as they would all have known that he was already hiding his sexuality. I think MM would have signed an NDA. It’s completely common practice with celebrities - my friend had a short fling with a famous footballer many years ago and she had to sign an NDA before they even went for a drink. She’s never disclosed who it was, not even to her now husband!
I don’t know if this story is going to snowball with others coming out, but it’s clear that PS is still a protected figure and it’s worrying that there are people defending his potential grooming of a 15 yr old. He must have done a deal with the DM. Thrown himself on his sword for a soft story and some protection. The last thing he’ll want is police involvement.
Holly is potentially destroying her own career by trying to play the innocent - she turned a blind eye I’m sure. It probably raised eyebrows but really who was going to throw a spanner in the works and potentially lose their job? No one is being honest about this whole sorry saga.
It is interesting that his brother is a sex offender, whilst it’s not fair to label someone as guilty by association, you can’t help but wonder if there were shared early sexual experiences that shaped them both.

Reactions: 27
Could they be hiding MM identity in the article to try and encourage others to step forward? To show them it can be done anonymously?
I have a feeling this might be the case. Tabloid culture has changed for the best over the last few years probably post the Leveson enquiry, and while they may have a number of men claiming to have relations with PS, this in itself reflects badly on PS but isn’t illegal. Remember all those post yewtree investigations which never really materialised and left a few legal cases that were successfully won.

I think there is certainly a questionable pattern of behaviour and definitely a story around Simon Scofield. I do think that unwise but not illegal probably does sum up the who shambles.

Reactions: 12

These friends speaking up for her would have been given permission off Holly first. She needs to go. All this has been widely spoken about on the internet for years and so there is zero chance she didn't know herself, especially as one of his closest friends. I would hate if she got to keep her job.

These friends speaking up for her would have been given permission off Holly first. She needs to go. All this has been widely spoken about on the internet for years and so there is zero chance she didn't know herself, especially as one of his closest friends. I would hate if she got to keep her job.
I’d love it if Philth thought “I’ve got nothing to lose, so I’m gonna drag her under the bus with me” 😂 then tells how she was in full support of it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’ve said this previously, but this picture hurts my heart. Look at the way MM is gazing at him. He’s in awe of SS. And this is why grooming is life shattering. These adults who know they are in a position of authority are worshipped and they use this to lure the child in.

It's heartbreaking isn't it. His little face looking up at him, so adoring and so innocent

• Sad
  • Heart
I've never seen a more unmanly man who requires devotion from everyone around him. Think it was last night someone posted pics of him the wife and Holly, both were resting their heads on his bony chest or gazing up at him. He's a wee twerp and always has been. I'm definitely not seeing what they're seeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just catching up on the thread and clocked this. I was reading this guy's Tweets on Friday night and they were very insightful and I fell down a rabbit hole. He worked for a short period at ITV Daytime and he replied to one of Eamonn's Friday night tweets backing him up. He said how awful and toxic it was there, that all the executives, the big names, muas, runners, cleaning staff...everyone knew about PS and what was going on. An interesting read...his handle is @itsjoelstweets

Reactions: 25
Maybe Matthew should stick the nail in the coffin and tell the papers holly knew all about it. she will be shown to be the liar

Reactions: 37
The MSM have done a good job in making the general public think tattlers are all deranged trolls who spend our time private messaging hate to Celebs, rather than professing an opinion or sharing information on a public site.

We know that half the stories in the gossip pages come from here though. Tattle always gets proved right in the end.
I maintain that this is one of the few places where you can exercise freedom of speech.Some of us will differ, some of us will ( passionately) argue, but what we have is a democracy.The mods do a good job of keeping us on track.
Where else can you question and expose terrible behaviour in the celeb world?The media in general,just pander to them.( see Katie Price as example).

Reactions: 31
I actually would feel a bit sorry for Richard and Judy if TM was axed. They alongside members of production during that time worked so hard to get the show off the ground, only for it to be destroyed by these utter bastards. TM was once regarded as groundbreaking but is now synonymous with grooming, predatory behaviour going unchecked, and cokeheads tearing up the joint like rabid dogs. The This Morning studio is practically a crime scene at this point.
Sorry if this has been said before but Richard was on GMB when Paul O’Grady died and he said that in the early days of TM when it was still filmed at Liverpool docks, a producer or someone behind the scenes said they’d been to a club the night before and a fabulous drag act called Lily Savage had been on and was brilliant. So R and J got in touch and invited Lily onto the show.

After that show the big wigs at ITV called them from London and said that was an outrageous guest, you must never have them on again but they refused, stood their ground and Lily Savage was such a hit, they became a regular on the show. I think he said it was the late 80s or early 90s who a totally different time to now.

Even now at Christmas I think of the little girl who cried at the nativity and Judy looked after her. I know Richard especially isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but they were This Morning and I don’t think it was ever really the same after they left. And I think he’s really good on GMB, mostly because Susanna Reid pulls faces because she can’t get a word in 😂.

I can’t see how GMB can’t talk about this now. They normally have Andrew Pierce from the Mail and Kevin Maguire from the Mirror on at 6.30 but with it being a Bank Holiday, I don’t know if they’ll be there. It’s not a Bank Holiday in Scotland but I’ve put a reminder in my phone to tune in at 10am to see the opening of TM!

Reactions: 40

Holly W in full 'victim' mode using her monkeys - 'please don't criticise me, I'm upset'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Dame Edna = Tattle

If you turn the volume up, your can hear Phil’s sphincter tightening as the conversation evolves…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think everyone should boycott itv until they make big changes.

That skank Lorainne needs to go and be replaced by someone younger and prettier.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apart from PS helping MM secure a job what factual evidence is there that will prove PS groomed MM or was in a relationship when he was underage. How old was MM when he was allegedly dropped off to PS home in a taxi?

If MM doesn’t come forward and admit they were together or says he feels that he was groomed, I think this will go no further. Apart from the fact PS has lost his career. That is why ITV closed their investigation as unless they had evidence to substantiate the claim they were together, be that admittance from either party or witness statements or sight of messages between them etc, they could do no more for fear of an unfair dismissal claim from PS or discrimination claim on the grounds he’s gay. They will have come to an agreement to let PS go on the basis he has brought the ITV brand name into disrepute and loss of trust and confidence. I don’t believe PS was sacked for gross misconduct

i have a feeling PS will have been extremely savvy and evidence of wrongdoing will be hard to prove unless MM comes forward with it

• Haha
Longer than that…I’m nearly 41 and coke was everywhere in the early 00’s. I took it regularly at weekends, recreationally…thankfully I realised what a knob I was on it and stopped once I grew up
I'll be 43 this year and it was rife when I was in my 20s. Took it most weekends for several years. I didn't find it very addictive but gave me mid week depression

I bet Philth feels like he's living on a timebomb! And it will cost him a fortune to have MdR representing him. He may have a fair bit of money but bet most of it is now in his wife's name, he has no job, no income and no reputation left.
And more importantly no future sources of income…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.