Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s out of toxic itv culture though. I hope he realises he has the power now to take them all down. People are willing to listen to him now and not shrug him off
I give it a week before we get his story

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe Phill saying he was disowning his brother last week is what triggered Mathew to decided enough was enough and no more lies.
nah i dont think so personally.I bet the two
ponces stick together ! This has
He might have been clever and only had sexual relationships with legal boys who looked very young. Gross but nothing that could actually get him in trouble with the law.
well it could if he groomed underage boys ,which is illegal

Reactions: 7
come on MM get your coin ,give them the facts.Theyre using his name,photo and and detail they can anyway.I understand he is a victim and this must be extremely difficult to him but I hope he speaks up.Not only becuase I am
nosey like the rest of us but because PS deserves to be outed properly and face the consequences
Spot on. Matthew needs to sell his story because....

1) He deserves to have his story heard.

2) He deserves the big coin he'd get that would set him up for life from TV, magazines and newspapers.

3) The sooner he speaks out, the sooner this becomes fish n chip paper because people will have heard all they need to hear and move to another story.

Whilst he continues to remain silent people will try and tarnish his reputation (like with the coke stories) and continue to speculate.

Reactions: 33
IMG_8608.jpeg

First time poster, longtime lurker.
Had a look at some of the comments from the MoS articles and the “be kind” is out in full force, as well as those who are saying it was “perfectly legal” at the time.
I just don’t know how I feel about that and it makes me feel nauseous, I was molested at 15, I wanted to be a doctor but I ended up rebelling and not giving a toss about my final GCSEs. I’m a good position now but I’ve this is the first time I’ve actually admitted it happened. 😳

I thoroughly believe the young man involved was groomed to the point where he believed he was in a loving relationship with said PS. I just hope he manages to get past this and is able to start fresh. 🤍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
I’m way behind but just want to put this on here. Was enjoying the Liza Tarbuck show last night with a glass of wine and the bbc news came on. This former senior itv executive Liz Howe was defending the investigation into the relationship by saying

“This isn’t prostitution, it isn’t paedophilia, it’s not people trafficking. The idea that it was some sort of massive cover up by ITV to allow him to pursue these evil ends I think is quite ridiculous and probably overstated. So I do think that the people who have weighed in ought to think carefully at going on with this is that the trouble with the moral high ground is that it gives you a long way to fall”

I sat there aghast. If that wasn’t a threat to the likes of Eamonn and anyone else who dares to speak out ?? Very sinister in my opinion.

Anyone who wants to listen here is the link: (1 minute in)

What do you think about this statement? Am I reading too much into it?!
No, I agree. I listened to this in horror it was a not very veiled threat. I couldn't listen again and wasn't sure who she was or why her opinion had been sought. Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: 11
Maybe not, but this does go on. It certainly went on in Northern Ireland during the Troubles (ie, civil war), where a particular army unit did disinformation and misinformation campaigns feeding stuff to the media.
Thanks for not making me feel like a loon. 😂 I’ve been warned by Mods to drop this so I’m not going to argue about it 🙊 But I did find the info I’d read about and agency the article referenced was Counter Terrorism under Prevent working with Corrie to quell rising anti-immigration sentiment in NW with a storyline. There’s also ALBERT from the BAFTAs that concentrates on eco issues and was behind a storyline in all soaps joining together in an eco story just before COP (I don’t watch any soaps at all so not sure what that is).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It is not only PS who is guilty here.
His is ( of course), the worst crime, but all those people who enabled him have a lot to answer for.
I mean, the whole scenario of MM being given jobs ( whilst in favour), then sidelined when not, just screams of an abuse of power.Those people were just keeping PS happy.And would have continued to do so as long as the ratings were fine, and no victim came forward.
I think TM in its present form needs to go. I m not naive enough to believe any of these executives will face the music, but at the very least I would expect a major shake up, a strict policy revue on acceptable behaviour and an ( public)investigation.
MM was moved when PS got tired of him, this in itself is despicable.

Reactions: 28
Could they be hiding MM identity in the article to try and encourage others to step forward? To show them it can be done anonymously?

Reactions: 21
I've always wondered why Stephen mulhern who years ago had a small part on TM but never featured as guest host, who would have been a sure bet given his involvement in other ITV shows. Maybe he turned it down knowing what PS was like. Myself that's why Rylan stepped away too?

Reactions: 13
Spot on. Matthew needs to sell his story because....

1) He deserves to have his story heard.

2) He deserves the big coin he'd get that would set him up for life from TV, magazines and newspapers.

3) The sooner he speaks out, the sooner this becomes fish n chip paper because people will have heard all they need to hear and move to another story.

Whilst he continues to remain silent people will try and tarnish his reputation (like with the coke stories) and continue to speculate.
I think he doesn’t have to say anything.
There is power in silence. His mental health state isn’t fully known, nor is his legal stance.

Perhaps it’s consolation enough that PS is no longer in the same position to repeat his behaviour.

This all happened a long time ago, MM may be totally over it all.

The coke allegations are just that, allegations and not validated.

MM’s priority is to heal and if that comes from silence then he needs to stay silent.

He may not need or want coin.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I imagine MM was in a process of healing and moving on, then the whole horrid episode has exploded. Am not sure I would want it raked up again. He may have mixed feelings about PS, one time he may have loved him, PS is seemingly quite powerful and not least he can afford expensive lawyers.

It’s MM’s choice at the end of the day fi he decides to speak out or not, he has to do what’s best for him. PS is unlikely to be in a position to groom young impressionable men again.

I hope MM is okay and that he has a good supportive network of friends and family around him. It was great to hear he had a new job and career path and I hope that he can pick up pieces again and move on in life in the direction he wants.

Maybe he even has a new fantastic (young) boyfriend! The best revenge is success 😊
I feel sorry for MM, but the parallels between PS and his brother both effectively grooming young boys, but with only one of them being found guilty for doing so, to the amount of 12 years in prison is immense.

The hypocrisy of PS is out of this world. As is of course the hypocrisy of all the execs and people that knew that chose to not only cover it up, but to discourage anyone from reporting it as a story!

I am so glad the facts have come out, and are being reported on.
Its just a shame that its such an iceberg kind of story. The basic facts are PS had an affair with a young man called MM, he got him a job on his show. MM left when the relationship cooled. None of which sounds dreadfully scandalous. So people who dont know the whole story are mystified about why it is being reported on so widely! The scandal comes from the grooming element of this, and the dumping of a vulnerable young man, and the secrecy and the cover up, and the extent of this

Reactions: 22
I’m way behind but just want to put this on here. Was enjoying the Liza Tarbuck show last night with a glass of wine and the bbc news came on. This former senior itv executive Liz Howe was defending the investigation into the relationship by saying

“This isn’t prostitution, it isn’t paedophilia, it’s not people trafficking. The idea that it was some sort of massive cover up by ITV to allow him to pursue these evil ends I think is quite ridiculous and probably overstated. So I do think that the people who have weighed in ought to think carefully at going on with this is that the trouble with the moral high ground is that it gives you a long way to fall”

I sat there aghast. If that wasn’t a threat to the likes of Eamonn and anyone else who dares to speak out ?? Very sinister in my opinion.

Anyone who wants to listen here is the link: (1 minute in)

What do you think about this statement? Am I reading too much into it?!
That sounds like a threat tbh. How brazen!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
No, I agree. I listened to this in horror it was a not very veiled threat. I couldn't listen again and wasn't sure who she was or why her opinion had been sought. Thanks for the clarification.
If that is typical of the kind of attitude and threat from TV executives that those concerned face then one can understand the reluctance.

Reactions: 23
I've always wondered why Stephen mulhern who years ago had a small part on TM but never featured as guest host, who would have been a sure bet given his involvement in other ITV shows. Maybe he turned it down knowing what PS was like. Myself that's why Rylan stepped away too?
Someone on here posted Mulhearn has a fling with Phillip.

And someone else said mulhearn looked like Schofields love child and I can’t unsee it now 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.