Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The newspapers are being v careful with wording and comments due to legal advice imo.

IF something that is currently being investigated about underage targets as opposed to “inappropriate“ they run the risk of being found in contempt of court if someone is charged and they allow stuff to get out.

The UK has v strict laws on this and why ppl who post names on FB (Venables and Thompson et al) often get a police visit and may get charged.
That’s a good point.
I suppose on a more basic level, they can’t make serious accusations without having the proof to back it up.

Reactions: 8
He might have been clever and only had sexual relationships with legal boys who looked very young. Gross but nothing that could actually get him in trouble with the law.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m way behind but just want to put this on here. Was enjoying the Liza Tarbuck show last night with a glass of wine and the bbc news came on. This former senior itv executive Liz Howe was defending the investigation into the relationship by saying

“This isn’t prostitution, it isn’t paedophilia, it’s not people trafficking. The idea that it was some sort of massive cover up by ITV to allow him to pursue these evil ends I think is quite ridiculous and probably overstated. So I do think that the people who have weighed in ought to think carefully at going on with this is that the trouble with the moral high ground is that it gives you a long way to fall”

I sat there aghast. If that wasn’t a threat to the likes of Eamonn and anyone else who dares to speak out ?? Very sinister in my opinion.

Anyone who wants to listen here is the link: (1 minute in)

What do you think about this statement? Am I reading too much into it?!
Her dad Jimmy Tarbuck faced some historic claims of a sexual nature - he was not charged. Can’t recall details but she is probably mindful that all sorts of tit can get flung around at this time.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This has no doubt already been said so I apologise as I haven't kept up with the threads, but I always found it suspicious that Schofield's "coming out" announcement was made the morning after the airing of the highly damning Channel 4 "Body In the Pool" documentary about Michael Barrymore and the murder of Stuart Lubbock at his home.

Ordinarily this documentary would have been discussed at length and made headline news but it was knocked off the front pages by Schofield's announcement.

It always seemed convenient this was another once high-profile ITV star, who was hoping to relaunch his career on Dancing On Ice (hosted by Schofield & Willoughby), someone who has regularly been given a platform by ITV and This Morning to plead his case.

I always felt that the timing of the announcement was very convenient to deflect attention from MB...an example of ITV once again looking after their own...
Yes! I remember this. Watched that doc and thought it was all going to come out but then Philth took the spotlight off Barrymore. I don’t think it’s been mentioned since

Reactions: 10
Yes! I remember this. Watched that doc and thought it was all going to come out but then Philth took the spotlight off Barrymore. I don’t think it’s been mentioned since
Felt so bad for Stuart Lubbock’s dad. Poor man was broken 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Still never sure how Bill Wyman managed to get away with that one, it was gross even at the time
Ew:

Wyman wrote in his 1990 autobiography: "She took my breath away...she was a woman at thirteen."

Bill’s son went on to marry Mandy’s mum some years later. Super ew!

BW only went public with his and Mandy’s relationship once she turned 16.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Her dad Jimmy Tarbuck faced some historic claims of a sexual nature - he was not charged. Can’t recall details but she is probably mindful that all sorts of tit can get flung around at this time.
it was an exec on hourly bbc news saying this, not LT.

Reactions: 2
The MSM have done a good job in making the general public think tattlers are all deranged trolls who spend our time private messaging hate to Celebs, rather than professing an opinion or sharing information on a public site.

We know that half the stories in the gossip pages come from here though. Tattle always gets proved right in the end.
Tattle's stock will increase though. There are so many intelligent and well informed people on here, I don't know of any other sites where timelines and evidence are collated so well as our Wikis. Like you say, most people read on here, even if they pretend they don't, but as time goes on, I bet Tattle will become the go to place for information!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Ew:

Wyman wrote in his 1990 autobiography: "She took my breath away...she was a woman at thirteen."

Bill’s son went on to marry Mandy’s mum some years later. Super ew!

BW only went public with his and Mandy’s relationship once she turned 16.
He gives me absolute rage.
Sick individual who has somehow got away with it 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Maybe Phill saying he was disowning his brother last week is what triggered Mathew to decided enough was enough and no more lies.

Reactions: 31
Probably playing a (legally advised) long game

For him to publicly make any comment now could go well against him in the future if there's more to come.
I hope so! Hopefully he has got some legal advice like you say and one day everything will come to light about PS.Im tired of people downplaying his actions and defending him when we know theres much more to this than is public knowledge at the moment

Reactions: 14
If MM took the end of the relationship badly, I’m not sure how airing this all in public years later would be beneficial for him. Lots of us have had tough break ups, it felt like the end of the world, it wasn’t and we’ve moved on with our lives. I know I don’t want to revisit my exes anytime soon!

But I totally agree if MM wants to set himself up for the rest of his life there’s surely big money to be made and in the future all that the public will remember is what PS did, not MM.
Maybe he started to realise it wasn't a relationship. It was grooming

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I imagine MM was in a process of healing and moving on, then the whole horrid episode has exploded. Am not sure I would want it raked up again. He may have mixed feelings about PS, one time he may have loved him, PS is seemingly quite powerful and not least he can afford expensive lawyers.

It’s MM’s choice at the end of the day fi he decides to speak out or not, he has to do what’s best for him. PS is unlikely to be in a position to groom young impressionable men again.

I hope MM is okay and that he has a good supportive network of friends and family around him. It was great to hear he had a new job and career path and I hope that he can pick up pieces again and move on in life in the direction he wants.

Maybe he even has a new fantastic (young) boyfriend! The best revenge is success 😊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Wanna buy a SS tee shirt hahahahaha :ROFLMAO: His most notable TV commercial was the KFC singing ad campaign, which was rated in the top 100 British TV ads of all time.

---
This was the post that knocked me sick .. SS was the managing director of that theatre school and he publicly shows a pupil with his hand who knows where .. ... then Philip takes over ... maybe he waited till the lad turned 16 before he slept with him but there was years of grooming before ☹

View attachment 2200661
I’ve said this previously, but this picture hurts my heart. Look at the way MM is gazing at him. He’s in awe of SS. And this is why grooming is life shattering. These adults who know they are in a position of authority are worshipped and they use this to lure the child in.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.