Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well not really as it appears to be opening other cans of worms. They may have nothing in them but as we clearly have an inept government to do these investigations, it’s down to decent journalists and investigators to do their job for them.
I would agree that some journalists are better at the job than the police. And I say SOME.

Reactions: 8
Phillip Schofield #32 Phil’s bubble’s burst, no amount of PR can wash off the dirt!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How do people know he waited till MM was 18 to start a ‘relationship’? Have the timings and age been confirmed?
That's a really good point. It (yet again) is his word only, especially as MM's side has not been heard. And we've all seen that his word is about as solid as a chocolate teapot on a Caribbean beach.

Reactions: 19
ITV currently on damage control, protecting themselves rather than the poor lad.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
ITV investigated but found nothing……

These corporate ‘investigations’ always find nothing. They could have video footage and they would still gaslight everyone into saying there’s nothing there.

Reactions: 29
ITV are absolutely shitting bricks. If there's anything big in the Sunday papers, next week will be carnage.

Reactions: 26
It will get way worse for him if a paper tells how he knew the guy when he was much younger and how young he looked when they were bumping uglies.
And that Phillip ditched the guy once he became 20 and put on a bit of weight so was no longer looking like a 14 year old kid that he liked.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Breaking news & headline news on sky 😳, more back covering press releases from ITV. Scolding hot water incoming for many involved in this I think...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I am in two minds whether it was corporate inertia / incompetence with an element of cronyism or something much more sinister.
I think it's probably has the same problem certain police forces have, but instead of institutional racism/misogyny it's institutional turn-a-blind-eye to noncery.

Reactions: 11

What have I just read?! What a victim blaming statement if ever I saw one 😳 just keep digging that hole ITV!! Throwing Phil to the dogs too to try and save the Core Four Wootton named in his tweet! This just gets better and better for Philth 😂

Reactions: 29
That's a really good point. It (yet again) is his word only, especially as MM's side has not been heard. And we've all seen that his word is about as solid as a chocolate teapot on a Caribbean beach.
Thanks for replying, this thread moves fast! Age of consent is 16, I really don’t think PS would have waited another 2 years.

Reactions: 6
So IF ITV investigated and MM and PS lied saying nothing was going on. Do we maybe think that someone did blow the whistle (say maybe Ruth). MM may have been coerced into lying about it due to being intimidated by a much older and powerful man like PS. Have ITV then decided to get rid of Ruth and Eamonn from TM as they viewed them as trouble makers and then swiftly punted MM to Loose Women too?

Reactions: 21
ITV investigated but found nothing……

Confirmation that everyone knew then!!!!

Reactions: 30
ITV must be shitting themselves. So much potential loss of advertising revenue if this story gets much worse. At least the BBC didn’t have that problem. Does This Morning have a sponsor?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.