Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they are going off on one of their holidays, but doubt we will see any smug sjphots on Instagram.
Every single holiday he kept spamming pictures how happy they are all
how amazing his marriage is. Its what triggered the Saggy arse thread on DS
when he posted a naked picture of himself via a relection in a window

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Its that smugness like nails down a blackboard.

agree totally something changed in just a few days.
NTA's non stop laughing
Even this https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/hungover-phillip-holly-slammed-disrespecting-21385311

There's been presenters fired for less but when he handed Cameron that "list" from the internet
wasnt even man enough to say sorry in person, Ruth was made to say sorry and she played no part
that was the turning point for me personally.
OMG yes, for years I want to puke at his smug self righteous face, but no one else I knew felt the same... Time will tell now eh 😂

Reactions: 4
Judge Judy says you can tell when a teenager is lying, they open their mouth.

Reactions: 3
There was nothing homophobic on the Holly thread, it clearly rattled DS as the allegations about PS were there for all to see.

DS are clearly on notice and anything will be deleted. Which again means there’s no smoke without fire...
There is absolutely no reason for homophobic comments anywhere- in 2020 that's pretty pathetic and quite frankly VILE.... BUT, we are interested in the truth and they can't blame anyone for wanting that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gay man here and ive never been confused to wonder if im Bi. Never have heard that from any other total gay in the community either. Never have contemplated being with a woman either.
Lots of people have different experiences, espcially if they wanted a beard in the 80s

Reactions: 7
Insider reports that Rylan Clark and Amanda Holden will take over presenting This Morning
Insider reports from whom?
If it's your brother's best mate's sisters aunties new bosses sisters brother... It doesn't count!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone notice Rylan Clarke has not said a word about this.... Barryman had a 'love in' of congrats alongside other prominent gays but Rylan has remained tight lipped. Perhaps it's not news to him?
It took him a while. and one of the Daily mail stories was basically a collection of posts from
ds about the silence from Fern.

Rylan was a good 24hrs after the event.

Reactions: 2
Every single holiday he kept spamming pictures how happy they are all
how amazing his marriage is. Its what triggered the Saggy arse thread on DS
when he posted a naked picture of himself via a relection in a window
OMG he was so proud of his saggy arse 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Lots of people have different experiences, espcially if they wanted a beard in the 80s
Yes my partner was married to a woman for a short time years before i met him. But he says he knew he was gay it was just a cover because of fear and his family. But truly never classed or considered himself as bi but it was different times

Reactions: 5
Phillip Schofield has retreated to his Henley-on-Thames home and has not logged onto social media since he revealed he is gay.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It took him a while. and one of the Daily mail stories was basically a collection of posts from
ds about the silence from Fern.

Rylan was a good 24hrs after the event.
Probably felt he had to comment even if he doesn't give a rats

Reactions: 4
I’m also a migrant from DS - revelling in the freedom of speech that seems to be welcomed here. Jaw dropping threads. Kept me hooked. Keep it up please

Reactions: 29
A quick google about The Streisand effect:
The Streisand effect is a phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet.[1] It is an example of psychological reactance, wherein once people are aware that some information is being kept from them, their motivation to access and spread it is increased.[2]

Reactions: 29
I completely accept that being gay wasn’t accepted 30 years ago so understand why he kept it quiet. However, he’s traded on being a family man, all while cheating for years.
I thought we’d moved on from those sorts of fawning reveals. It’s so obvious to everyone it was forced. Just be gay!!! But don’t be a seedy liar.

Reactions: 30
A quick google about The Streisand effect:
The Streisand effect is a phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet.[1] It is an example of psychological reactance, wherein once people are aware that some information is being kept from them, their motivation to access and spread it is increased.[2]
Thank you

Reactions: 6
The silence from Phil on this matter says it all. He's never been one to shy away from defending himself before. Ie Fern and Amanda.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.