Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who owns Tattle? Might be receiving an email shortly with a cease and desist ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Do you think journos are reading any of this forum in the hope they can get an exclusive story?
They all know but none will print it, if there is the alleged injunction then until an MP outs it weโ€™re stuck unless they appeal it

Reactions: 5
I can imagine Phil's new book coming out and it being named Rodgered in Rochdale

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole drama llama announcement on Fri when H & P swooped in to a show they were not on that day, dragging others into the mess. Holly saying letโ€™s be clear nobody has made you say this. He, and she, were being disingenuous. They knew that MM was about to leak like a sieve hence the big reveal. He could have just released a low key statement without the drama using a prime time tv show like a public information channel. Anyone with a modicum of sense was doing a Joanie, why now? What was the hurry.

Reactions: 27
Isn't there that apocryphal story involving Carol McGiffin, Schofield and a can of Whiskers?
Is that what Amanda Holden meant when she said about many tins and tin openers...
Isn't there that apocryphal story involving Carol McGiffin, Schofield and a can of Whiskers?
Is there what Amanda Holden was alluding to when she hinted at many tins and tin openers ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Let's be clear, he would have NEVER come out if it wasn't for the backstory
The interview was a insult to the LGBTQI community
My brother said exactly the same, he is gay and married and he said Philip schofeild
Let's be clear, he would have NEVER come out if it wasn't for the backstory
The interview was a insult to the LGBTQI community
My brother (who is gay) said exactly the same.
He said Philip schofield made it sound like he was embarrassed of being gay, as Philip had said something along the lines of, he had wrestled with it etc,
This is 2020 for gods sake

Reactions: 10
Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹

From digital spy also, they have just deleted a thread on Holly Willoughby. Why are they being so cagy on Pip Schofield? It certainly seems like there is a situation and don't believe their bullsh*t that they closed and deleted because of homophobic posts.

It's as fishy as a week old market

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
MM also worked on the Spend it Wisely shows with P and his wife. #awks or #notbothered

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Perez talked in his stream how MM had been removed from the DOI credits this week

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Continue here.

title was a joint effort by @Carmen 6 @Peachy9 and reposted by @Yel
๐Ÿ˜

to catch up from the TM feud until now......
there has been a massive clean on the internet in General.
DS was typical one of the threads has been going well over a year,. based around how Smug he's become
stories of co presenters and how every single year he wont post endless pictures how happy they are as a couple.
It really was at parody levels.

Fern Britton who of course they never felll out has remained totally silent. Amanda holden posted some cryptic messages also.
Still at a loss why ITV have kept giving him more and more power,
Anyone notice Rylan Clarke has not said a word about this.... Barryman had a 'love in' of congrats alongside other prominent gays but Rylan has remained tight lipped. Perhaps it's not news to him?

Reactions: 11
My OH who is completely disinterested and now visibly winces when I mention it said 'but why didn't he just say I'm being outed etc etc as he would get far more sympathy and was being honest'. Obviously there would be digging and the MM stuff would come to light. But it has anyway.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.