Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice Rylan Clarke has not said a word about this.... Barryman had a 'love in' of congrats alongside other prominent gays but Rylan has remained tight lipped. Perhaps it not news to him?
He tweeted about it.

@Rylan

·
Feb 7
Heard the news @thismorning. sending all the love to @Schofe the girls and Steph. And well done to all at this morning for a beautiful interview. No matter who you are or at what point in life everyone deserves to be their true self. Xx

Reactions: 6
If this is true surely he will tell all?
the more you dig the more sordid it becomes
He had a deal with Sun on Sunday. His story got pulled in favour of interview with PS. Either way he has already had cash from somewhere, a pay off from his previous love interest or by a newspaper who dropped him because the powerful talent mgt company struck a deal with them. Although looking at his showreel, his early tweets, the desperation to be somebody he might not be driven by money. He looks like he wanted to be showbiz from an early age. Nobody would touch him now. He is probably in a vulnerable state.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone know what Chris Moyles has said about it all?

Used to listen to his R1 show everyday and he was always raving about Philip Schofield. But I've totally lost interest after he took a break and never bothered to listen to the radio X show

Reactions: 4
Hi all 👋

From digital spy also, they have just deleted a thread on Holly Willoughby. Why are they being so cagy on Pip Schofield? It certainly seems like there is a situation and don't believe their bullsh*t that they closed and deleted because of homophobic posts.

It's as fishy as a week old market
There was nothing homophobic on the Holly thread, it clearly rattled DS as the allegations about PS were there for all to see.

DS are clearly on notice and anything will be deleted. Which again means there’s no smoke without fire...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
His interview in that rag was so full of contradictions he's either incredibly stupid or he doesn't care what nonsense flies out of his mouth. For example:

“If you ask anyone who is gay, they know — there is no confusion.”

“I was confused by what it was. I thought maybe I was bisexual".

What a load of gibberish!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The 'We Buy Any Car.com' advert just came on ITV and it is a super short version with only PS' voice over on it. It looks like they don't want PS' face and corny sketch with the kitten. The advert couldn't have been made shorter if they tried.

Reactions: 19
What Phillips legal team failed to account for is the power of the streisand effect

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This (now 3) threads have kept me up the last 2 nights way past bedtime 😂
Good work though people, im shocked he was on DOI last night and he's still looking as smug as ever 😡
Its that smugness like nails down a blackboard.

The whole drama llama announcement on Fri when H & P swooped in to a show they were not on that day, dragging others into the mess. Holly saying let’s be clear nobody has made you say this. He, and she, were being disingenuous. They knew that MM was about to leak like a sieve hence the big reveal. He could have just released a low key statement without the drama using a prime time tv show like a public information channel. Anyone with a modicum of sense was doing a Joanie, why now? What was the hurry.
agree totally something changed in just a few days.
NTA's non stop laughing
Even this https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/hungover-phillip-holly-slammed-disrespecting-21385311

There's been presenters fired for less but when he handed Cameron that "list" from the internet
wasnt even man enough to say sorry in person, Ruth was made to say sorry and she played no part
that was the turning point for me personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My OH who is completely disinterested and now visibly winces when I mention it said 'but why didn't he just say I'm being outed etc etc as he would get far more sympathy and was being honest'. Obviously there would be digging and the MM stuff would come to light. But it has anyway.
It's when people's backs are against the wall their true nature comes full force, in his case, manipulative, blame everyone else, in this scenario he's blaming society and their homophobia, which is absolute crap.. There are other words I could use but I'm trying to be a polite lady 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gay man here and ive never been confused to wonder if im Bi. Never have heard that from any other total gay in the community either. Never have contemplated being with a woman either.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.