Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Espacially knowing she annouced her divorce to this mornings occasional Chef Phil Vickerydays prior to Phils annoucement.
Hopefully her divorce has no link to This Morning.
Feel sad I loved them as a couple

Reactions: 8
another digital spy escapee here.

Comments about Fern - wasn’t P particularly sanctimonious about her lying about her gastric band?
That’s one of the reasons I could never stand him this ‘holier than thou’ spotless image.

I wonder how long it is before he takes an enforced break.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I cant see that happening as he wants to keep his job. He just wants to be a tv luvvie thats so obvious from that cringe worthy show reel.
May get a HUGE payoff so won't need a job... pretty sure all will be revealed...eventually.

Reactions: 3
another digital spy escapee here.

Comments about Fern - wasn’t P particularly sanctimonious about her lying about her gastric band?
That’s one of the reasons I could never stand him this ‘holier than thou’ spotless image.

I wonder how long it is before he takes an enforced break.
When I got mine done I was self conscious for months so I can only imagine the pain he caused Fern

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Pardon me for being thick but if you are sacked does there not need to be a valid/legal reason? Ie MM?

Reactions: 8
Well, we had a bet in our house that he was having it orf with Phil Vickery considering he and Fern have just thrown in the towel 🙈🙊🙉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Didn’t Kim call him a phoney. I bet if she was on tomorrow she would be unfiltered!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Why would Rylan speak out. Another presenter on This Morning and working in other ITV Shows.

As for Fern Britton didnt she last week prior to Philips annoucement annouce her divorce from this morning stand in chef Phil Vickery. BOTH have links to This Morning. She use to be Phils main co presenter and he still has a chef slot

Hmmm it does seem a little coincidential that these couple linked to This Morning release this news the same week as a This Morning Host..

Just saying. God hopefully no story here... I liked Fern Britton on This Morning. Id love her back on it for her sniggering alone 🤗
God, he hasn’t been touching up Vickery has he? This Morning has had a sex pest before remember- Fred the Weatherman

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Pardon me for being thick but if you are sacked does there not need to be a valid/legal reason? Ie MM?
If he was on a fixed term contract, they could pay him off to the end of his contract and, that way, he is not worse off in a pecuniary sense. If he is a regular staffer, they could make a very large settlement on him to go and agree not to go to an Employment Tribunal and not to sell his story.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.