Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
to us it would be the ultimate humiliation to be described as being the Meghan Markle of British broadcasting, will Holly see it that way? son every segment that Ive seen of in This Morning Holly stands up for `Meghan Markle and always gives you the impression she likes her......... saying that maybe that's all an act to curry favour with the big boss CEO Carolyn McCall !

Reactions: 3
Did Holly and her family meet Tim? I’ve read her schofe and their families went away on holiday but didn’t know I’d that was just his kids

NebbyNora94

I'm new to this thread, and I don't know where to look to find the saga to him coming out? I know it was a cover up but want to read what happened. Anybody point me in the right direction or give me a short version?

SC1990

VIP Member
Missed today's This Morning unfortunately, was anything addressed or just blissfully ignored true ITV style?

MagicCat

VIP Member
Yep that's what I was thinking. I'm not sure Philth counts as a VIP, only in his own head. Or maybe DA, though I really really hope the rumours aren't true about him
I would be gutted if it was him, I’ve read it before but I just don’t want it to be true. DA? Surely not.

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
I don’t get the journalistic point of asking everyone who’s ever met Philip, what their opinions are ? Like I get it, he’s a horrible man but that doesn’t mean everyone knew it. Let’s be honest we probably all have a pic with someone who turned out to be an arseh*le, not to mention most families have a pead** in them. It doesn’t make you guilty by association.

Reactions: 2