Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vp79

Did the media keep the lid on Harris’ death a bit longer so not to deflect from Philth??
I just assumed the family probably wanted to avoid media attention and get him cremated quietly, but who knows, it could be because of PS.

Reactions: 4

AllieBee

VIP Member
I'd never seen that clip before! It's on YT. If he hadn't blatantly looked right down her dress I wouldn't think anything of that and put it down to a wee bit of banter but yes ICK!
He got way too close, his mouth was practically in her tits, its creeped me out and now I think yeah, DA, you're just another Saville/Harris

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
#daddygate 😜
Eeeeks, I had missed daddygate, is lip licking Shaun a wrongun too? Edit: Found he thread on him here.

@Sniffing Eggs fyi Noel has reared his head on a couple of threads here in not such a good light, I think it was snogging one of the geldof girls when she was under age and he most certainly wasn't that did it.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Chita

VIP Member
I read his book ages ago - think he’s done another one since - and I really didn’t like him after that.
Had so much to say about other people, a lot of whom were dead. He was quite nasty about one or two of them as well.
It really forcibly struck me that he’d taken a lot of money for writing “his” autobiography and had been very clever in revealing little about himself, and a great deal about other people.
I note he’s said recently that Nick L has little contact with him these days.
I know he’s been dealing with the worst tragedy 😞 but I wonder if there are other reasons he doesn’t want to be in his company?
I just don’t get the feeling that there’s much warmth towards DJ from others he’s worked with, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the tributes were a bit thin on the ground if/when he leaves us.
Who was he horrible about in his book?

Scar2016

isn’t a pedophile attracted to pre-pubescent children though? Not that I’m defending the c* just that I get confused with it all. He’s obviously a total creep.
Bizarre as it sounds there are differing age groups with minors these predators are specifically attracted to.

Hayze2384

Chatty Member

Scar2016

Alison actually asked him when did he last cry 🙄 feckin unbelievable really! How about the amount of damage these wankers have caused, what about those tears. Alison really is an idiot.
FFS. See, I want to keep my tooth intact, even if it hurts like hell. He can take acting lessons from that worm Dominic Hancock, the f*cker, literally. Remember his attempts at crying on GB, whilst he smirked out the side of his mouth.

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
No doubt the injunction will be renewed but with no job right now it’s a case of whether he can afford to fund it or risk it coming out.
I’m not entirely sure how much they cost.

ITV won’t be helping fund it anymore, that ship has sailed and Holly isn’t sweetness and light either apparently.
He wasn’t massively liked but pulled in the viewings so had clout
I wonder what his salary was roughly per year just for This morning alone?

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
people I think would be good hosts - even if they weren't permanent, just more of a revolving situ

- obvs Eamonn and Ruth are at the top for me but as Eamo says - it's never gonna happen
- Rylan and Ruth would be the next 2!
- Cat Deeley could maybe be ok?
- Mary Nightingale
- Krishnan Guru Murthy
- Carol Vorderman & Gyles Brandreth
- Nick Grimshaw
- Sue Perkins (with Mel maybe?)
- agree with previous posters about Stacey Dooley and Helen Skelton
Deffo not carole and gyles
or sue and mel

carole mcgiffin and Lisa tarbuck

what about kay adams

• Haha
Oh aye DJ wouldn't surprise me either.
DA would be gutting.

Quite, not DA, that is really not feasible, it would shock me to the core. I don't see it at all and usually can judge these people and their demeanor. Now the luvvie brother, but he has already gone and nowt has come out.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
wow even my husband who couldnt give two hoots about PS & HW,day time tv or anything to do with the mainstream media is invested in this shitshow .Hes on his dinner break and i can him watching some video on his phone talking about PS.
People are catching on guys! I dont see how he can worm his way out of this as its just gaining more traction.I would bet my last penny he wont be presenting the soap awards
I dont watch any daytime TV, all a bunch of drivel that hasn't changed in years. Oh but i was glad to see Big Balls tumble out the fookin door and hopefully TV altogether ! 😁