Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Lol my point exactly 💯 *also bad grammar 🤣
Easy mistake to make, I've made loads of typing errors.
[/QUOTE]
Much as I do not wish to defend him in any way he said 'I have always done' which is correct.
If he said 'I always done my best' that would be bad grammar.

Reactions: 2

lindabelcher77

Strictly won't go for him. Apart from last year's horror show Jayde Adams, there have been no contestants in recent years who seemed outwardly awful to work with and they certainly don't go for 'newsmaker' or 'controversial' types like Phil.

If it were like Dancing with the Stars in America though, he'd be on there.
What happened with Jayde? Plz

Reactions: 1

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Well if he had known about the sleepover it may have been different.
If she’d been a he it would definitely have been different
---
It's Qanon Tom Hanks is a satanic pweirdo nonsense. Tom Hanks and his wife have visited Greece regularly for decades and were offered citizenship a couple of years ago. They now live there permanently but visit the US frequently, attend award shows etc. People online are claiming it's to avoid extradition on child sex offencds. There would no need to extradite him because he's regularly hopping over to film/attend the Oscars etc.
Isn’t his wife Greek?

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
I was talking about this with my dad, today and he said that the fact he and his wife split fairly quickly after the announcement that he was gay, maybe suggests she hadn’t known?

I’m not sure how to read that tbh.
Maybe he said he was bi? Maybe she is too but they both wanted kids? The girls look like their Mum, they are lucky not to of inherited his non existent top lip frankly.

But he still lived in the same house for ages after. And in his own words he had told Steph ages before the big reveal.
But did they? Or has he been in the flat for years really?