Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scar2016

Phillip’s reaction to not getting the babysitting job on Indeed (comment by someone underneath video):

• Haha
Reactions: 2

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
On GB News with Dan Wootton earlier... they're talking about a column in Daily Express... Is Schofield like Prince Andrew?... more to do with comparisons on treatment of staff, but you have to wonder if they're hinting at something else 🤨
Been waiting for GB News to post a clip, but they haven't done, so here's the full episode... starts at around 1:33:00

BillieR

Chatty Member
Just explaining to a work colleague about Philth and MM. She had no idea as it seems most of the GP don't either! She was amazed at what has been going on. It just needs someone to spill the beans in MSM and everyone will know the truth!
What's not been reported in mainstream media?

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Does anyone know if Carol Vorderman has appeared on the show with Phil and Holly lately? All her IG posts from the last few months are from Friday's shows with Allison and Dermot. I also noticed that Carol doesn't follow Phil or Holly on IG.

The last post I could find of her with them was back in January 🤨

Tangerinequeen

My old boss worked with HB and apparently was horrible to everyone she came into. Constantly shouting, nearly made my boss cry