Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
We've already had that title, changed it to Phil has done a runner as that one probably should get it's time in the sun :)

Edit we've already had done a runner also, so maybe I'm just fucking everything up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

PoppyKittens

Am I the only one who can’t stand Stacey Dooley? Not to mention her weird wee goblin boyfriend Kevin Clifton 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Howdy

VIP Member
I'm curious to see how this all plays out for Holly. I've always found her insincere and desperate to be seen as sexy with all her giggling at innuendos which she frequently deliberately walked into. Can she survive this? She has a lot of fans but I don't think she is that much of a draw on her own as a presenter. I personally don't find her particularly charming or likeable. Her blonde, giggly act has perhaps had its day now. The whole show needs a shake up anyway and needed new faces long before all this blew up.

• Sick
Reactions: 101

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Great thread title!

I strongly believe he’ll do a tell all and get his own back on Holly. The press will jump at it. No way is he going down alone

Reactions: 90

Kittycat86

Not sure how relevant this is and tbh I think it’s old news but theirs an ITV party at a hotel tonight, I know someone at that party so have some inside talk.
Neither Phil or Holly are present it’s mainly runners/producers etc and a bit of a a schmooze event.

The word on the street is ITV knew about Phil being a pedalo and that’s why the whole gay speech on the sofa happened to diffuse the situation and deflect.
He somehow had managed to stay under the radar about it and convinced them it was just rumours etc up to that point.

He also has a super injunction out on the press that runs out in august, not confirmed whether ITV are helping fund it as the person there can’t ask too many questions other than what is being offered out but it’s a hot topic tonight.
If he doesn’t renew it then it’ll all come out then.

When the brother got convicted and it came out Phil was privy to that knowledge that’s when things turned at ITV and it was a matter of not if but when as they couldn’t protect him anymore.
Far too much shit was coming out and out of fear for looking like they were supporting this he had to go.

This is also when Holly started distancing herself and that’s when the rift started as she didn’t want to go down with the sinking ship, she wanted to save her own skin so she fucked him over.

I hope all this makes sense, it’s probably already known but I’ve just heard from the insiders there thought I’d share.

• Wow
Reactions: 80

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
I don't know how everybody can be so sure of what he has or hasn't done. We are all only hearing things and rumor from various sources on the internet. Unless we hear anything from the police or potential victims people need to stop winding themselves up.
Hi Phil 👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 76

mila245

Seen this on Twitter and was crying laughing. They put two and two together and got….maya jama???
C909A9E8-720E-47B4-B4BA-BEEFDE787D9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Doc

VIP Member
Andi Peters is another presenter who would have gone further if it wasn't for racism in the industry.
Andi Peters who owns a fitness model company used extensively in the media, a competitions company that runs the majority of in-it-to-win-it TV phone ins, who produced shows including Top of the Pops, The O Zone and various cross- broadcaster pop culture documentaries… that held back, multi millionaire Andi Peters?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
Let's be honest

Phillip Schofield is not gay, and when he "came out" he never actually said "I'm gay"

Hes a paedophile

BIG difference

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

OiOiNoseyParker

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

noseyparker80

There are and have been a few lads on Twitter saying that Philth used to Snapchat them and their mates when they were younger. Now maybe some of them are being less than truthful but I don't think they are all lying. It all points to patterns of behaviour. What makes me think at least some of them are truthful is that they're not saying it in a sensational way. The ones I've seen haven't said there was anything really sexual said apart from in one case that they were gorgeous, but they just seem to be saying that the fact he was Snapchatting anyone so young (in teens) makes them question his motives looking back, that maybe it wasn't just an innocent case of "friendliness to fans". I haven't seen any females say he Snapchatted them.
My daughter did. She sent a message saying “hi grandad” he replied “fuck off”. She was only about 14 at the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70