Phillip Schofield #29 Phil has done a runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title!

I strongly believe he’ll do a tell all and get his own back on Holly. The press will jump at it. No way is he going down alone

Reactions: 90
We've already had that title, changed it to Phil has done a runner as that one probably should get it's time in the sun :)

Edit we've already had done a runner also, so maybe I'm just bleeping everything up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
We've already had that title, changed it to Phil has done a runner as that one probably should get it's time in the sun :)
I spelt Phillip wrong too can you add another l … maybe I should just give up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread Title Suggestion:
The Schofey Pokey Song: You said you threw the towel in. But you were booted out. In out, in out, he shakes it all about. He does the Schofey Pokey and he lies abound. That's what Schofey's all about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I think in years to come Phil will be one of those people featured on those cheap cobbled together programmes about how careers went wrong. Had it all. Thought he was untouchable. Hoisted by his own petard.

💣💥🧨

• Haha
Reactions: 60
He's so big headed, the ego etc ... he will not accept he's done anything wrong , and that his attitude towards other people isn't being called into question.

These media luvvies all think their tit doesn't stink, that they are somehow better than everyone else and that they can do as they want , regardless of consequences.

Of course , being on the tele for nigh-on FORTY years earning 10s of Millions of Pounds, enables so much..............

Hush-,up money, injunction money , make it go away money, etc ......

Plenty to go around........ 😏😒

Reactions: 35
Fairly new newbie and lurker here! Usually on the Harry and Meghan thread which has also been pretty damned good these past few weeks. I first came over a few years ago following a link somewhere or other and found the Schofield thread very interesting. It's been great to see it mature in to the beast it has become today. Congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I think in years to come Phil will be one of those people featured on those cheap cobbled together programmes about how careers went wrong. Had it all. Thought he was untouchable. Hoisted by his own petard.

💣💥🧨
OMG. Or he'll do a docu drama like Keith Chegwin did years ago. Camera: Action - Philly, in the distance, (cue smoke machine out of shot to evoke sea mist induced nostalgia) walking wistfully down Chesil beach (Cheggers was Brighton beach but Philly makes posh wine doncha know, so Chesil beach it is), kicking the odd pebble absentmindedly into the ocean, as he reminisces about the good ole days, but unfortunately, how he ended up as a terrible victim of a big nasty TV show and very bad woman who he can't remember the name of; courtesy of the chinking in the brown paper bag hanging from his hand. As he nears the end of the beach he turns to the cameraman and points to a wooden bus shelter: "This is my home now."

• Haha
Reactions: 36

💣💥🧨
Definitely. I watched National Treasure, National Disgrace on Prime about Savile, Harris, Glitter and Hall and there are many parallels.

Reactions: 22
Took me far too long to get the double entendre in the thread title 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just seen this photo of p and his brother on a theme park ride. I've cut everyone else out. I know this wasn't that long ago... Not that close huh phil?!

Screenshot_20230522_143021_Facebook.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The tribute was pointless, I don't understand. It's like someone has written down a secret and placed it inside a glass box.
I do worry about the young man, it's a lot to cope with. I have no sympathy for Philip but the humiliation must be huge.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm curious to see how this all plays out for Holly. I've always found her insincere and desperate to be seen as sexy with all her giggling at innuendos which she frequently deliberately walked into. Can she survive this? She has a lot of fans but I don't think she is that much of a draw on her own as a presenter. I personally don't find her particularly charming or likeable. Her blonde, giggly act has perhaps had its day now. The whole show needs a shake up anyway and needed new faces long before all this blew up.

• Sick
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.