Phillip Schofield #29 Phil has done a runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea that Jason Donovan was rumoured to be gay. I had read that he has had drug problems.
He won a libel suit over being called gay. Which effectively sank him in the eyes of many cos suing over that seemed quite a homophobic thing to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
On GB News with Dan Wootton earlier... they're talking about a column in Daily Express... Is Schofield like Prince Andrew?... more to do with comparisons on treatment of staff, but you have to wonder if they're hinting at something else 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m praying this is not DA. The line” he will die in due course” suggests an older person. I don’t see Philith as untouchable unless he has a ring of protection from the masons etc which would make it very difficult. DA is in a different league altogether
My guess is Cliff Richard

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if MM has any remaining social media or is it all under a new name for privacy reasons? I’ve only found his Linkedin and he’s gotten a good few jobs and opportunities since TM and he’s changed a lot in the face over the last few years.

I don’t think he will speak out in the future. I’d say he just wants to get on with his life at this point, he must be 27 or 28 now surely?

Reactions: 8
You need to get with the times, the 1970s/80s were yearssss ago.
What do you mean get with the times
Back in the 70’s and 80’s it was common to see men leering at women on tv using them as a form of sexual fun look at benny hills sketches
They did not have to agree to it if they were not happy
Just because someone looks down a women’s top when she’s half hanging out if it does not mean they are a sexual predator like RH and JS
Women can wear what they like but
Can’t keep blaming men for looking at what some women are blatantly flaunting
A women walks down the street boobs hanging out skirt so short leaving no imagination bloke whistles at her that’s sexual harassment
You telling me she was not looking for attention
That’s my opinion and you have yours
Which is what makes this forum interesting

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This Irish guy seems to gel better with Alison than Dermot, it’s interesting to watch them handle the spin to win game when people get it wrong. No more of Scrote getting angry and shouting at people who get spin to win wrong and him and Dolly’s cringe dancing.
I’ve only seen the Irish guy once and he was chasing a duck around trying to get it to go into some sort of tunnel. It’s the first time I’d watched any of TM in years and I don’t think I’ll bother again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dunno I've never liked David Jason but never known why, just creeps me out a bit. But DA, I mean my faith in humanity will be shattered if it is him.
Why are people mentioning DA? Is it just because of the ‘BBC national treasure’ thing? If that’s the only clue then I think it’s a bit of a reach!

Reactions: 5
Not sure how relevant this is and tbh I think it’s old news but theirs an ITV party at a hotel tonight, I know someone at that party so have some inside talk.
Neither Phil or Holly are present it’s mainly runners/producers etc and a bit of a a schmooze event.

The word on the street is ITV knew about Phil being a pedalo and that’s why the whole gay speech on the sofa happened to diffuse the situation and deflect.
He somehow had managed to stay under the radar about it and convinced them it was just rumours etc up to that point.

He also has a super injunction out on the press that runs out in august, not confirmed whether ITV are helping fund it as the person there can’t ask too many questions other than what is being offered out but it’s a hot topic tonight.
If he doesn’t renew it then it’ll all come out then.

When the brother got convicted and it came out Phil was privy to that knowledge that’s when things turned at ITV and it was a matter of not if but when as they couldn’t protect him anymore.
Far too much tit was coming out and out of fear for looking like they were supporting this he had to go.

This is also when Holly started distancing herself and that’s when the rift started as she didn’t want to go down with the sinking ship, she wanted to save her own skin so she fucked him over.

I hope all this makes sense, it’s probably already known but I’ve just heard from the insiders there thought I’d share.
Great info thanx for sharing 👌

Holly didn't believe in going down with the Titanical Philth so she pulled the plug whilst her bestie drowned . 2 peas in feckin pod!

Reactions: 8
Very strange, especially as he’s close with Holden. He knows all about Schofield so him talking about him positively in public is making me wonder if he knows that the story will never come out properly
I think Piers Morgan is just looking for an exclusive, hence the way he is sucking up to Philth!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
On GB News with Dan Wootton earlier... they're talking about a column in Daily Express... Is Schofield like Prince Andrew?... more to do with comparisons on treatment of staff, but you have to wonder if they're hinting at something else 🤨
Been waiting for GB News to post a clip, but they haven't done, so here's the full episode... starts at around 1:33:00

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if MM has any remaining social media or is it all under a new name for privacy reasons? I’ve only found his Linkedin and he’s gotten a good few jobs and opportunities since TM and he’s changed a lot in the face over the last few years.

I don’t think he will speak out in the future. I’d say he just wants to get on with his life at this point, he must be 27 or 28 now surely?
Apparently he was paid off by PS and can't open his mouth otherwise I reckon he would spout !

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 4
What do you mean get with the times
Back in the 70’s and 80’s it was common to see men leering at women on tv using them as a form of sexual fun look at benny hills sketches
They did not have to agree to it if they were not happy
Just because someone looks down a women’s top when she’s half hanging out if it does not mean they are a sexual predator like RH and JS
Women can wear what they like but
Can’t keep blaming men for looking at what some women are blatantly flaunting
A women walks down the street boobs hanging out skirt so short leaving no imagination bloke whistles at her that’s sexual harassment
You telling me she was not looking for attention
That’s my opinion and you have yours
Which is what makes this forum interesting
So what you're saying is if a grown man can't stop himself ogling or wolf whistling at a woman then it's her fault? Gotcha. Always good to know who to block on here 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He won a libel suit over being called gay. Which effectively sank him in the eyes of many cos suing over that seemed quite a homophobic thing to do.
I remember that & it was actually quite a bit more complex than "He got called gay so he sued & everyone thought he was a homophobe then."

He was publicly outed by an organisation which claimed to be a mob of gay activists "outing" celebs, sportspeople, prominent public figures even who were passing as hetero. They would take recent well known photos of their chosen targets and digitally manipulate them so the celeb was wearing a t-shirt that said "GAY AS duck". This apparently was empowering the gay community.

Well I was a part of the gay community - I mean obviously I still am but I got out a lot more in those days - and outing people was not something which any of us approved of. There were people living in fear that their careers would be ended if it happened to them. Their families split apart, their lives devastated. No one who wasn't gay 25-30-40 years ago can imagine what the societal implications of being involuntarily outed were . Nor of the damage it could do to one's personal and professional life.

In retrospect it's easy to say we all thought Donovan was a homophobe for doing it but at the time his victory in court made a lot of people rest far easier. Because as expected the group quietly disbanded in the wake of losing. You see, it was very easy for them to keep behaving like utter twats when other people were paying the price but when they had to pay it, their "activism" didn't seem that urgent to them any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.