Phillip Schofield #29 Phil has done a runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CD is hardly a child so DA is not in the same despicable class as RF and he as far as I know has not done the things JS did
He was just flirting and she was playing the game geez if all men who did that were tarred with the same brush what a sad place it would be
No I know that, I guess I had DA on a bit of a pedestal! But the rumours have been about a while and not about women of CD age either so who knows. I hope not but then I used to be a Harris fan in the days of animal hospital!

Reactions: 6
But not on a par with sexual abuse of children. Not defending him, he’s a disgusting old perv but at least women can call him out on it or give him a slap.
Well no of course its not the same as children

Reactions: 3
From the popbitch mail out 😂

>> Remote possibility <<​
If you come at the king...​

Realistically, what are the chances of Phillip Schofield appearing on ITV again? If you read Saturday afternoon's statements, you might have thought they were slim-to-middling. If you caught Monday's bloodless "tribute" to him on This Morning, you probably dialled them down another notch.

Behind the scenes, the odds are looking longer still.

Word is that Holly Willoughby didn't go to This Morning editor Martin Frizell to get Phillip axed. She didn't go to the channel's Managing Director Kevin Lygo either. Taking no chances, Holly went over both of their heads and brought her complaint to ITV's Chief Exec Carolyn McCall instead.

So if the order to kill Phil came right from the top, it's hard to see how he makes it back from here.

Old Jokes Home
Q/ What do you call a field full of skeletons?
A/ A Schofield

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I saw DA once in the street I used to live in central London. I looked at him, not realising who it was, just that he looked familiar. Just as I realised who it was, he gave me a look as if to say, don’t speak to me. I wouldn’t anyway, so a bit pissed off he thought I was going to.

Reactions: 10
Popbitch…
Realistically, what are the chances of Phillip Schofield appearing on ITV again? If you read Saturday afternoon's statements, you might have thought they were slim-to-middling. If you caught Monday's bloodless "tribute" to him on This Morning, you probably dialled them down another notch.

Word is that Holly Willoughby didn't go to This Morning editor Martin Frizell to get Phillip axed. She didn't go to the channel's Managing Director Kevin Lygo either. Taking no chances, Holly went over both of their heads and brought her complaint to ITV's Chief Exec Carolyn McCall instead.

So if the order to kill Phil came right from the top, it's hard to see how he makes it back from here.

Girl power indeed. She cut off Kev n Mart’s balls too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Popbitch…

Explains why Piers is pro filth given McCall axed him too

Reactions: 18
He keeps looking down her boobs omg cringe! My pet hate 👊👊👊
She was also 'flirting' with the whole meat in the middle thing. What does anyone expect an old boy to do when next to gorgeous CD saying that to them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
From the popbitch mail out 😂

>> Remote possibility <<​
If you come at the king...​

So if the order to kill Phil came right from the top, it's hard to see how he makes it back from here.​

Old Jokes Home
Q/ What do you call a field full of skeletons?
A/ A Schofield
Came here to post that Popbitch titbit but I had a feeling it would already be posted. Holly was taking no chances was she lol. As much as I'm not a fan of hers, I have to grudgingly admire her balls if this is true. She didn't go to the monkeys. She went straight to the organgrinder.

Reactions: 20
Came here to post that Popbitch titbit but I had a feeling it would already be posted. Holly was taking no chances was she lol. As much as I'm not a fan of hers, I have to grudgingly admire her balls if this is true. She didn't go to the monkeys. She went straight to the organgrinder.
I can imagine she mentioned her mental health. She was being compared to Myra Hindley to his Brady, which is pretty nasty and would be stressful to say the least. Carolyn McCall gave Piers his marching orders partly because of ITVs mental health campaign - PM doubted Meghan’s claims about her mental health whilst in royal family. It would look very bad if Holly said she moved on/was off long term sick because of stress and ITVs failure to act.

Reactions: 14
I saw a pic of her as a brunette and she looked gorgeous. She really should go a few shades darker.
..... Agreed..... or at least buy a bottle of toning shampoo to tone down the yellow. I mean Jesus you can get them for around a fiver (prob less in the UK) - even I can afford one. She'd only have to use it once a week to keep the yellow minimised. She's not a great advert for Garnier's hair dye that's for sure.
---
Demands he step down from soap awards

If he does host it'd push the viewing figures up to their highest ever because people will watch hoping to catch the boos (which will be edited out and covered by generic audience clapping) and awkward moments like the reactions to him of the other celebs on stage. However if the soap stars band together and threaten to boycott or something like that then hopefully he won't host. Would even he, as narcissistic as he is, want to front out all that negative reaction?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Popbitch…

Smart move for Holly to go to the top, now means Lygo & Frizell both have their cards marked and know Holly will be protected and they are in danger if Holly moans about them..

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.