Phillip Schofield #29 Phil has done a runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to that comedian. I'm gonna go follow him. He took a big risk there of being sued but then old Philth can't sue everybody and it would just draw yet more attention to what he doesn't want out (Kim Richards' rant at Lisa Rinna on the RHOBH Amsterdam trip just came into my head there when I typed that!).

Reactions: 13
Could it really be the end of the sparrow legged, saggy arsed craggy necked fuckers career?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I would have suspected DJ rather than DA as that investigator was saying oh he’s a national treasure and even has a catch phrase… unless it’s Roy Walker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I dont understand about the DJ situation is why we havent heard any stories from people he abused. We know about his house being used to film filth by his mates but surely someone would of spoken out by now or have I missed them?
He admitted to sexually harassing people on set a few years back and when people called him out, they were just as many claiming he was a 'national treasure' and all but saying who cared because he was 'Del Boy'. If he did abuse anyone then I doubt there would be any evidence so it would boil down to being his word against the victims and a lot of the public will be quick to defend him because of who he is or rather the characters he plays. For it to be taken seriously, it would take more than one person coming out and for that to happen, someone would have to be the first to do it and that is a lot to put on someone with what we have seen in the past when someone came forward.

Reactions: 10
Gordon would like to address this comment
Just because he was coerced to having someone’s hand up his jacksie does not make him Gay he was just a young heterosexual Gopher who was trying to
Make it in the glittery world of show bizz
As I have said he is happy living in my loft with a family of tatty teddies one of them took him in when was he dropped by the puppet master And they got married a raised a family
Of squeaking tatty gophers

think I’ve had too much chocolate 😂
You can never have too much chocolate! 😂

Reactions: 6
Something about Vickery gives me the creeps. Reminds me of my orthodontist. I could be wrong and he may be the nicest guy ever but just my gut.
He’s not … I’ve met on on a few occasions, through my job and he’s always been rude, with a face like a slapped arse… at the time he was married to Fern and I always wondered what she saw in him as she was always lovely.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
When Philth says he has never had any secrets from Steph. Liar. Liar. Pants on fire. 'Oh Stephy I'm staying at the london flat tonight with that cute lad, ok?'

Righto Philth, righto.
I wondered if what he meant there was that basically she knew all along. Think they got married around '93 and that wouldn't that been too long after he was allegedly with Jason Donovan and maybe he wanted to quell any rumours in case they became mainstream and not just confined to showbiz circles. In 1993 being a kids tv presenter and hoping to transition to grown up tv, well being gay wouldn't have had the positive or neutral reaction it would get now. We often forget how attitudes still were quite bigoted back then. I reckon the wife and him had some kind of an arrangement and they might have been more like brother and sister all along with maybe just the occasional bit of "how's your father?".

Reactions: 14
I wondered if what he meant there was that basically she knew all along. Think they got married around '93 and that wouldn't that been too long after he was allegedly with Jason Donovan. In 1993 bring a kids tv presenter and hoping to transaction to grown up tv, well being gay wouldn't have had the positive or neutral reaction it would get now. We often forget how attitudes still were quite bigoted back then. I reckon the wife and him had some kind of an arrangement and they might have been more like brother and sister all along with maybe just the occasional bit of "how's your father?".
Jason Donovan? As in Kylie and Jason? No way! Really?

Reactions: 8
I wondered if what he meant there was that basically she knew all along. Think they got married around '93 and that wouldn't that been too long after he was allegedly with Jason Donovan and maybe he wanted to quell any rumours in case they became mainstream and not just confined to showbiz circles. In 1993 being a kids tv presenter and hoping to transition to grown up tv, well being gay wouldn't have had the positive or neutral reaction it would get now. We often forget how attitudes still were quite bigoted back then. I reckon the wife and him had some kind of an arrangement and they might have been more like brother and sister all along with maybe just the occasional bit of "how's your father?".
Well, two times, if we want to be brutally accurate! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Smart move for Holly to go to the top, now means Lygo & Frizell both have their cards marked and know Holly will be protected and they are in danger if Holly moans about them..
She's no mug ! She's been gaslighting The Philth for years lining up her ducks, manoeuvring the chess pieces and waiting for this moment to throw him under the bus that went over the cliff . She should have went with him !

Reactions: 10
The red tops were going to run the story. It was going to print. Philips lawyers got involved and then a negotiation was met. Break the story you are gay and we will hold fire on our story. That then gave Philip enough time to get all his ducks in a row with the PR company / lawyers / damage control working tirelessly to stop the story coming out. Until now. Essentially they whole debacle was his undoing and any credibility he did have has now gone.

I'm wondering what sort of negotiation was met, given that the runner news story would have 'outed' Phil anyway. And surely the runner scandal is far more salacious, interesting and money-making than some voluntary announcement of an old man whose sexuality was a fairly open secret?
I have no idea how these deals are made so can only assume Phil gets the best of the best lawyers and up until now, to be fair, they have been worth it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.