Phillip Schofield #29 Phil has done a runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably too late my title suggestion, but…

Holly has squeezed him until his Pips squeaked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I remember watching his grand farewell* from CBBC. Nauseating. First time I realised ‘lovies’ were a thing. Still, nice for him to have had that experience once eh, he’s not getting it again.

* All top hats and fishnets serenading him with ‘No Business Like Showbusiness’ and Philth feigning surprise.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I can well believe TM has a better atmosphere now he’s gone. He’s a a malignant narcissist bully. I used to work in a school run by a malignant narc and when she left the school changed over night. The toxic atmosphere of fear she created had vanished.

Reactions: 28
I once worked for a high end law firm and although not my department I know that footballers used to argue if they've never flaunted their private lives for financial gain ie feature in Hello or Okay magazine shoots, that it wouldn't be "in the public interest" and could apply for injunctions on stories being published. (Probably why Beckham couldn't do much about the Rebecca Loo's story coming out, as he was painting himself as a family man with Vicky B in the mag spreads)

However, with Schofield I think thats a bit ambiguous as he's always pushed that family man narrative, mentioning his wife and children regularly on TV and even getting his wife involved in front of the camera on the Xmas show he did for a few years. You could also argue it is in the public interest if he's been sympathetic to stories about people coming out, or them experiencing homophobia when he's been closeted and lying himself. Also, if the lad is "of age" he legally hasn't done anything wrong, albeit morally questionable. - He must know that to have an injunction in the first place but I really don't get the justification for it being supported by the courts, unless its simply a case of money making the world go round!
Responding to this late but Ryan Giggs was granted a super injection because he lied and said Imogen Thomas was blackmailing him. Philth could be implying the same about MM.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can well believe TM has a better atmosphere now he’s gone. He’s a a malignant narcissist bully. I used to work in a school run by a malignant narc and when she left the school changed over night. The toxic atmosphere of fear she created had vanished.
Narcs suck the life clean out of the atmosphere!
Relief is always noticeable when they leave room horrible bastards forever plotting 👊

Reactions: 14
I don't know if this guy was a narc (probably TBH) but I remember a guy at school who I was kinda made to be friends with (no, I was NOT the Holly to his Phil), he was absolutely foul. Rude, arrogant, aggressive, entitled, hated criticism, disrespected pretty much anyone in his presence. God help me when I said something he disliked.

He left before the start of final year and the difference in me between those two years was night and day, I went from basically being a quiet mouse to an upbeat, happy and witty person and it was one of the best years of my life.

So I can 100% believe that the atmosphere at TM is great right now.

Reactions: 17
I don't know if this guy was a narc (probably TBH) but I remember a guy at school who I was kinda made to be friends with (no, I was NOT the Holly to his Phil), he was absolutely foul. Rude, arrogant, aggressive, entitled, hated criticism, disrespected pretty much anyone in his presence. God help me when I said something he disliked.

He left before the start of final year and the difference in me between those two years was night and day, I went from basically being a quiet mouse to an upbeat, happy and witty person and it was one of the best years of my life.

So I can 100% believe that the atmosphere at TM is great right now.
When the Chief Exec of a place I used to work left, overnight the atmosphere changed. He was a bit. Used to be fear and cliques. It was like someone had opened a door and let a fresh cooling breeze run through.

Reactions: 7
im not an expert of the situation but id say its maybe 60/40 with sexual abuse of boys being slightly more common
So its an oul lad with one foot in the grave by sounds of it , high up the entertainment ladder and untouchable which means he pulls in a lot of revenue and can afford injunctions !

Cliff hanger eh 😉

• Haha
Narcs suck the life clean out of the atmosphere!
Relief is always noticeable when they leave room horrible bastards forever plotting 👊
I worked with a narc where I was our bosses' PA. She professed to hate him but would then want to know as much as possible about him via me (even his middle name WTF). Any time she'd come into see me to get insider info, I felt utterly drained by the time I managed to get rid of her. The sense of relief on the corridor when she fecked off was palpable.

Just seen that Holly went straight to the top to put in her complaint.

If this is true, you've got to hand it to her - she's bloody smart to approach it that way.
I’ve been waiting since February 2020 for Schofield‘s downfall. I’m just very glad somebody eventually got him the boot. So well done to Holly. Yes, she must have known some things about him but I suspect not all and going over heads straight to the top gets a ten out of ten from me. If she hadn’t, he’d still be sitting on that sofa, smug as hell and grinning like zippy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.