Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember how he humiliated a 14 year old boy on stage, an audience member. Was on here I'm sure, threads ago

• Sick
Reactions: 15
There was also a long running thread on mumsnet where several posters claimed he’d been inappropriate towards their teenage daughters. One said he’d totally blanked her and other older woman but fawned all over the young girls there.

• Sick
Please let this be the end of this absolute slime ball

PS took over the role of Joseph from Jason D in 1991, very good friends apparently 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 16
New to the thread but just wanted to ask…
Did his wife really not know he was gay?
why didnt he just ‘be gay’ as in, not marry and just deny he was gay if he felt uncomfortable telling the world?

Reactions: 19
I was shocked when dick head Phil came out, simply because I thought it was a well known fact he was gay anyway.

Really hope this is the start of the end for him the smug twit!

Reactions: 23
New to the thread but just wanted to ask…
Did his wife really not know he was gay?
why didnt he just ‘be gay’ as in, not marry and just deny he was gay if he felt uncomfortable telling the world?
She probably didn’t at the beginning. He said he told her some time before coming out publicly but has never specified how long before she had known for. He implied it was quite a while

Reactions: 11
Please let this be the end of this absolute slime ball

PS took over the role of Joseph from Jason D in 1991, very good friends apparently 👀
F*** buddies is the term I think you were looking for 😂 meeting in secret (not sure the Heath was the best choice!) while both maintaining a str8 appearance to wives, girlfriends etc ... happens way more than you'd imagine with str8 men :oops:;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The jury is out!!
On the news 10 minutes ago. Judge sent the jury out to consider its verdict at 10.25am .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Now wondering who was caught with? Often saw George on the Heath but he wasn't a soap star. Guess in those days social media online news etc didn't exist hence he kept his lie going on for so long? Poor wife must be gutted, hope she's taken him to the cleaners and is building her own life now
Possibly Jason Donovan. I worked with a gay man who had worked at Euro Disney at the height of Donovan fame. He had sex with him in a jacuzzi at a party held for the staff. No reason to lie about it he was quiet straight talking, just said he found it funny this wholesome image that was portrayed when he had sat on his cock!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I was shocked when dick head Phil came out, simply because I thought it was a well known fact he was gay anyway.

Really hope this is the start of the end for him the smug twit!
I know! When he was in the broom cupboard with Gordon the Gopher or whatever, I was 11-13ish and my bestie had a massive crush on him which I thought was really funny because he was clearly gay to me even as a child. How was it a mystery?

Possibly Jason Donovan. I worked with a gay man who had worked at Euro Disney at the height of Donovan fame. He had sex with him in a jacuzzi at a party held for the staff. No reason to lie about it he was quiet straight talking, just said he found it funny this wholesome image that was portrayed when he had sat on his cock!!
Great story! And at a staff party, wow. And then he went to court and denied he was gay 🤷‍♂️

He is still hot, I'd do him in a jacuzzi, well anywhere really .....

1680520072225.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Didn’t spitting image imply about filth and Donovan back in the 90s??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.