Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
In Dan's article above, on International women's day, H wanted to have an all female cast and crew and it was agreed with Frizzell. But PS was furious and went over her head ro top boss Emma,Gormley who agreed with Phil. He was only absent for one item then rejoined H on sofa

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Jemadah

VIP Member
What do you mean get with the times
Back in the 70’s and 80’s it was common to see men leering at women on tv using them as a form of sexual fun look at benny hills sketches
They did not have to agree to it if they were not happy
Just because someone looks down a women’s top when she’s half hanging out if it does not mean they are a sexual predator like RH and JS
Women can wear what they like but
Can’t keep blaming men for looking at what some women are blatantly flaunting
A women walks down the street boobs hanging out skirt so short leaving no imagination bloke whistles at her that’s sexual harassment
You telling me she was not looking for attention
That’s my opinion and you have yours
Which is what makes this forum interesting
So what you're saying is if a grown man can't stop himself ogling or wolf whistling at a woman then it's her fault? Gotcha. Always good to know who to block on here 🙄

• Heart

noseyparker80

For fuck sake Piers. No Philth didn't deserve better. I mean Piers has so many industry contacts. He must know what rumours are going around. He had dinner at Amanda Holden's with Eamonn and Ruth in attendance not so long ago FFS.
Jesus. Maybe he is indeed angling for a tell all. But he's gonna regret it big time.

Makes you wonder what dirt PS has on PM

• Heart
  • Wow

LByrne74

VIP Member
Poor Fern has apparently been harassed by a member of the press today 😞 (probably Philth’s doing) but on a lighter note our Shirl, our honorary Tattler has sent her some touching words of support.

What that pap said to her today was horrible. "I promise I won't take a picture of you. No-one would pay for a picture of you these days anyway". Fucking bastard.
---
I actually don't think I could watch and I absolutely love Strictly but I couldn't endure his smug face knowing some of the things I've read on this thread.
Why the fuck is the BBC, or anyone for that matter, contemplating having him on one of their shows? It's like the unsavoury rumours don't exist or something.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

LByrne74

VIP Member
My daughter did. She sent a message saying “hi grandad” he replied “fuck off”. She was only about 14 at the time.
I love that your daughter called him grandad 😂 Telling a 14 year old to fuck off though. Jesus he could have just ignored it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Scar2016

Another segment on GB News and a commenter said: “Wonder what he’ll do now? Probably go bumming around the job centre.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Scar2016

I'm curious to see how this all plays out for Holly. I've always found her insincere and desperate to be seen as sexy with all her giggling at innuendos which she frequently deliberately walked into. Can she survive this? She has a lot of fans but I don't think she is that much of a draw on her own as a presenter. Her blonde, girl next door, giggly act has perhaps had its day now. The whole show needs a shake up anyway and needed new faces long before all this blew up.
It really is ridiculous, she's what 42 middle aged woman who presents herself as perilously aligned to the Victorian era, all that's missing is the bustle and bonnet. She acts like she's never seen a mans bald-headed hermit before, let alone (Lord fore fend) getting anywhere near it, or it, her. The Suffragettes would be well proud of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MagicCat

VIP Member
Whoever posted about David Wallims I hope that true as he is another one that gets right on my nerves

Reactions: 36

mee43

VIP Member
Isn’t it really noticeable that he’s had “lots” of “private messages of support”, but that no one has publicly backed him?!

• Haha

Scar2016

I think in years to come Phil will be one of those people featured on those cheap cobbled together programmes about how careers went wrong. Had it all. Thought he was untouchable. Hoisted by his own petard.

💣💥🧨
OMG. Or he'll do a docu drama like Keith Chegwin did years ago. Camera: Action - Philly, in the distance, (cue smoke machine out of shot to evoke sea mist induced nostalgia) walking wistfully down Chesil beach (Cheggers was Brighton beach but Philly makes posh wine doncha know, so Chesil beach it is), kicking the odd pebble absentmindedly into the ocean, as he reminisces about the good ole days, but unfortunately, how he ended up as a terrible victim of a big nasty TV show and very bad woman who he can't remember the name of; courtesy of the chinking in the brown paper bag hanging from his hand. As he nears the end of the beach he turns to the cameraman and points to a wooden bus shelter: "This is my home now."

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
*love* that he is getting dragged in the Rolf Harris memes

1684866241269.png

(yes I do know that Harris was already cremated)

• Haha