Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

balletbird

Fairly new newbie and lurker here! Usually on the Harry and Meghan thread which has also been pretty damned good these past few weeks. I first came over a few years ago following a link somewhere or other and found the Schofield thread very interesting. It's been great to see it mature in to the beast it has become today. Congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
If he's one of the best broadcaster's this country's seen, we better buck our ideas up as a country :sick: ffs. Dire straits...
’Broadcaster’ to me means the likes of Michael Parkinson. David Dimbleby, Jeremy Paxman, David Frost etc. Intelligent people with journalistic backgrounds who are capable of doing serious and light hearted.

Strawberry Tart

The tribute was pointless, I don't understand. It's like someone has written down a secret and placed it inside a glass box.
I do worry about the young man, it's a lot to cope with. I have no sympathy for Philip but the humiliation must be huge.
I hope he does feel humiliated, he played us the public like complete mugs in February 2020 with the sudden coming out live on tv. I’m not the only person who saw it and immediately knew it was staged and something else must be happening in the background. That’s how I found Tattle. I see his PR machine is now in full swing. Comments are being removed from various news sites and the Sun already has a story from him saying he is “broken”. Oh yeah? wonder how poor MM feels. I can’t stand Philith and I will never watch anything he ever is involved in again. I really do hope a paper is finally about to tell the REAL story, the one we all know here.

• Heart
Generally just a lurker here . . . .just came to say I've watched the past few days and don't know what others think but the whole show just seems lighter/more at ease. Everyone just seems more relaxed and there has been well more of interaction and joviality between presenters when they cross ove to Ruth.

Regardless of what happens next, I get the impression that for loads of people their work environment has improved immeasurably. Hadn't really noticed how weird it was until it wasn't weird abymore

Reactions: 50

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Have I just read correctly in the mail that Dermot is 50 and Craig Doyle is 52? Why do they look about 20 years younger than PS, not 10? I’m shocked 🤣
They did a birthday surprise for Dermot at the end of the show yesterday... presenting him with a cake, flowers, balloons, and party poppers. I bet Phil was sat at home watching it crying into his G&T... he never got the chance to have a birthday or leaving party on there.

I can't post the link here but one of Phil's fans has started a petition on Change called "Get phillip schofield an NTA award" because he's a victim of a "which hunt" 🤭 Only 3 people have signed it so far...

• Haha
Reactions: 50

lhs

IF he's using being gay as a cover for being into kids/much younger people, then it's massively damaging to homosexuality. It's already fucking hard enough being gay and trying to avoid the horrible comparisons without people like HIM aggravating it

• Heart
Reactions: 49

MelanieJo555

Im starting to think that Holly and PS havent had a fall out at all and infact its been fabricated to cover up the truth that is about to come about MM and used as a reason as to why he has left aka been sacked from TM!
I'm thinking also that "queuegate" was fabricated for a 'lesser' scandal to hide the bigger one.

It's the job of PR / crisis management agencies to create stories to hide what's really going on. Holly /Phil could have been complicit or clueless in it.

Max Clifford used to organise things without his clients knowing.

Also now when you search PS with 'Southwark' you just get references to them jumping the queue at Southwark Park rather than Southwark Flat - very convenient.

If we knew half of what these agencies are up to, we'd be floored.

I agree too about the 'fake feud'. They needed something to hand in the run up to PS going, and that was it.

• Wow
Reactions: 47

Ametrine

VIP Member
I don't know how everybody can be so sure of what he has or hasn't done. We are all only hearing things and rumor from various sources on the internet. Unless we hear anything from the police or potential victims people need to stop winding themselves up.
You are aware that Tattle is a gossip site, right?

Why would victims speak to the press/put out a press release either, which is what you're implying they should do?

Reactions: 47
Love that TM are dedicating todays episode to Tina Turner yet THEIR show presenter of over 20 years got a pitiful 30 seconds mention 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Pennypennypenny

VIP Member
I think Lisa Turbuck is fabulous. She was so good on the Big Breakfast. She is likeable and funny and quick witted . Too good for TM then

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Piers Morgan knows where the bodies are buried because he killed most of them. That reprehensible cunt is hardly in any position to lecture anyone about hypocrisy or immorality.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Multi-21

VIP Member
Says a lot if people were planning on challenging him live on air, I wonder what steps ITV will put in which stops them bringing it up if they appear on the show anyway?
I think the Suranne Jones interview rattled them because it gave rise to more articles implying what had gone on

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Corfu-blue

Just seen this photo of p and his brother on a theme park ride. I've cut everyone else out. I know this wasn't that long ago... Not that close huh phil?!

Screenshot_20230522_143021_Facebook.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40