Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen one of Gloria Hunniford's grandsons is friends with Philth's youngest.

I wonder if he's another victim of The Man With No Lips?

I really hope Dear Old Glo hasn't introduced the poor lad to Kitty either.
Karen keating and Phillip dated and he apparently then set her up with her husband.

Reactions: 15
Arrogance - but I doubt he will be there in September. X

Reactions: 14
Kim Woodburn is an absolute legend. She never got the credit for her absolute Queen performances on the Jungle but more so CBB, where she didn’t take anyone’s shit. Especially that clown Nicola McLean. Sorry Nicole.

Reactions: 27
Kim Woodburn is an absolute legend. She never got the credit for her absolute Queen performances on the Jungle but more so CBB, where she didn’t take anyone’s shit. Especially that clown Nicola McLean. Sorry Nicole.
Loved her in CBB! I really wanted her to win. She just told it how it was lol.

Reactions: 18
GMB News figures must've sky rocketed.
Has Piers Morgan said anything.
He usually has an opinion on everything.

Reactions: 13
You chicken livered adulterer!
Tears were streaming down my face on that episode. I’ve never laughed at TV like that ever. Had to edit to say, ‘David’s dead’ also iconic, and the Lee Ryan love triangle. Don’t make mad tv like that anymore

Reactions: 33
Convenient the brothers sentencing is on a Friday….
Surely the sentencing of his perv brother will escalate this whole debacle again? I truly hope that is what finishes him off. I’m surprised more people haven’t commented on him not reporting his brother when h confided in him.

Reactions: 26
Surely the sentencing of his perv brother will escalate this whole debacle again? I truly hope that is what finishes him off. I’m surprised more people haven’t commented on him not reporting his brother when h confided in him.
Yeah but he will have the whole weekend for it to die down. Convenient. All these judges and lawyers are Masons aswell.

Reactions: 13
They all fucking know!!! They’ve definitely got all the dodgy pics of Phil and Simon with the theatre kids and MM ready to go- just waiting for the right time to make them public. Come on, MPs, speak up in the House of Commons!!!
There was a sly dig in the House of Commons today. Did anyone else hear it?

Reactions: 8
Perfectly in agreement and well written !

Seen the gushy posts and they have mostly all just been created and locked down . We see you Philth

Reactions: 8
Just found this via Twitter …. And then FB - crying with laughter at some of the posts I’d love to know if Philth knows of its existence!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.