Phillip Schofield #28 Any Teen Will Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just marking my spot on the TM sofa ready for this thread. Enjoying seeing who Twitter thinks will be the replacement 🤣

Gail Platt’s Stinkhole 💀 What a name!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just had a horrible feeling that the new prime time slot he may be presenting is Big Brother. I bloody hope not - have the presenters already been announced?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
OMG finally!

Trust me to see this just as the football kicks off. Will have to catch up later but cracking open a fruity cider to celebrate!

Who's staying up late for tomorrow's headlines?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve just had a horrible feeling that the new prime time slot he may be presenting is Big Brother. I bloody hope not - have the presenters already been announced?
AJ Odudu has BB. I'd reckon PS is too old to be considered for a show like BB.

Reactions: 59
Rest assured he is not. The presenters for BB have already been announced.

Reactions: 23
Bravo for the new thread title, I'm on wine 3 but I've got a chilli on the hob and I'm scared how many pages I'll come back to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So......its appears that DM are heavily moderating comments. As per 🙄

But someone has just commented on Matthew Wright, asking him what he knows

Seems MW is one of the few publicly defending Syphilis.....so that's a bloody good point.

Reactions: 44
He’s pissed me off with that last sentence in his speech. I’ll see you at the Soap Awards. Like a veiled threat that’s he’s still about. ITV can’t just let him go from This Morning and not everything else….he’s clearly cocky he’s not going anywhere else anytime soon. He must not be worried about stories coming out either tomorrow.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 97
I actually just punched the air at the news. What have I become? Seriously though, so pleased he's gone! Hoping he gets his comeuppance soon and is dragged for what he's (allegedly) done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Do we think it's coming out in the Sunday papers tomorrow so he gets in there first like he did with the coming out storyline. Just really odd timing to announce his departure.

• Wow
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.