Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Tim was abusing the victim for around 5 years... he told Tim on the bike ride in August 2021 that it had to stop. Tim was found guilty of sexual offences involving a child between October 2016-October 2019... the victim would have turned 16 by then so it wouldn't be considered child abuse anymore from 2019 onwards. Another coincidence is Tim's son would have turned 16 in October 2019.

He finally confronted him on August 25, 2021 after they went cycling together and stopped by a park bench.

Asked why he knew the specific time and place, the alleged victim told police: 'I know the date because it was the day that everything stopped for good.'

---
Just went to have a mooch on that chaps Insta page. He follows Holly but not Philth…
Maybe he wasn't a big fan of Phil. Interesting he left This Morning in 2018 then moved to Loose Women, he worked there around the same time as MM. Bet he has some stories 👀 Looks like he is friends with Dr Ranj too... a few pics on his IG of them together.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Where's the girl runners huh? Are there any ?

On another note, Pink was in the studio when Philthy bollix was off and he threatened to come in to meet her when Dermot was presenting.. Did he come back to the studio ?

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
He didn’t win. Doesn’t seem to have gone. Linda Robson and Vanessa Feltz are going to everything at the moment - both recently broken relationships 😞
Not surprised he didn't win... it was a public vote. It was a joke he was even nominated :cautious:

He left This Morning a couple of years ago... he started doing Morning Live on BBC.

I noticed the other day this guy Padraig works on Morning Live now too... he used to work on TM and was friendly with MM.
Just went to have a mooch on that chaps Insta page. He follows Holly but not Philth…

• Haha

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
hopefully disturbed by a huge knock at the door and a pair of handcuffs!
More likely to be protected by a lot of his type, whether inside or outside the business. But at least it looks like it’s over for him, no more tv or ads and celebs will avoid him like the plague.

Harrigan

VIP Member
yes I’ve just seen his brothers sentence of 12 years didn’t see about serving 8 minimum. Isn’t it usual that prison sentences are only served for half specified period if the prisoner behaves well?

I don’t know what this means for Phil’s future, further turmoil I would think but if he’s disowned him maybe just forget and get on with his life?

Percussion

I wish. They normally prosper.
---
How many of the creepy ITV family have houses in the same bit (estate.) in Portugal? Holly, Phil, Ant, Dec, Peter Jones,..the Bleakleys/Lampards?
Not sure I am with you on putting the Lampards in the “creepy ITV family” - maybe I am missing something?

Reactions: 5