Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I think it's a family member or family friend. The length of the abuse and the fact the boy felt he couldn't speak out. It's gross that poor child
we went into Lockdown in March of 2020 so could it be a family friend when we were forbidden from mixing with others

Reactions: 5

overgrammers

VIP Member
Unlikely. Not only do they live in the north east with their two young kids, they also moved house in lockdown, made a big thing of their posh new home in the country, then more recently moved back to the coast hoping nobody would notice. Tattle folk suspect they missed having her mum nearby for childcare, so I doubt they'd move for a third time in three years or move away from her mum again.
She’d only love to move to London, and probably just bring the mother with her

Chita

VIP Member
Just seen ant and dec are stepping down from Saturday Night Takeaway….wonder if they know things ?
They do that and BGT and the jungle dont they?
Are they all getting high ratings?
Or has Takeaway lost viewers?
Are all Itv made or a production company?
I dont watch any of them so I don't know.

I'd guess they are leaving that show because it's not a ratings winner.

aka mary

According to this report he is due to serve 8 years, good. All to often these pervs get off with little more than a slapped wrist. I wasn't expecting anymore than 6 years so was pleasantly surprised at 12, but thought he'd be out in 6. I wonder if the fact it was a female judge had bearing on a more appropriate sentence, albeit still not enough but better than most cases.

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
In fairness she had to live with Phillip all her life that would age anyone  didn't someone say he would get the whole family up really early that'll do it too.
Yeah but with his money I'm sure she could have moved out at 18.

The other sister has herself a blue tick and looks like she has a very comfortable existence.

Corfu-blue

There are rumours that Kitty had to do sexual favours for the Krays and their associates when he was very young and that was what helped him get his foot on the ladder on showbusiness.

Back to Philth, he'd better be gone soon. People are losing patience.
Mind. BLOWN.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking their last ep together was the one where Holly had to leave early? Probably didn’t give her the full morning off so people couldn’t say she wouldn’t come in and them probably knowing that was his last show.
I think they did an episode after that but it wasn't anything special.

aka mary

MM was transferred to Loose women possibly May 2019, from what has been reported it was made to look like a promotion of sorts, he left ITV in 2020 or 2021 Im sure he done a stunt at channel 5, Netflix, then to Ramsay Production's possibly retained on a freelance basis
I think the reason a lot of these seedy bastards work in 'showbiz' is because there is no way they could work anywhere else without (a) getting constantly sacked, or (b) getting their heads kicked-in on a daily basis. They are odious people with severe personality disorders.
MM was transferred to Loose women possibly May 2019, from what has been reported it was made to look like a promotion of sorts, he left ITV in 2020 or 2021 Im sure he done a stunt at channel 5, Netflix, then to Ramsay Production's possibly retained on a freelance basis
20230520_113944.jpg
20230520_113944.jpg

Reactions: 4