Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stillwater

VIP Member
I don’t rally understand why “the brother of ……” was headline news all day yesterday on the Beeb. Unless it’s all part of the heavy PS hinting.

Reactions: 4

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
People saying it can't have been his son - do we know TS actually revealed who it was?

And why would he feel comfortable to indulge such info to Phil?

Mark81

VIP Member
Just looked that up. They were in a group skiing, hosted by Kelli Hoppen. Kelli has a lot of gay mates who go on holiday with her - she goes away with Alan Carr too. Luke Evans gives me the creeps though. Alan is a sweetheart.
Completely agree on Luke Evans, creepy especially the older he gets.

He also looks a a good decade older than he is, maybe Sun damage catching up on him.
---
I suspect ITV were hoping to ride this out until September when a new line up could start and everything be handled quietly. But its snowballing too quickly

Last edited:

Chablis1

VIP Member
I’ve been having coffee with an old work colleague this afternoon. We discussed PS and she thinks Chris and Rosey Ramsey are going to take over This Morning. I had no idea who they were. Have any of you heard of them and what do you think of them?
FFS. I really hope they don’t. Worrying thing is ITV would save a shitload of money if they did.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Just drifting off listening to bbc radio 5live
The evening musings will be break up songs to go with H&P break up 🤣🤣🤣

Strawberry Tart

yip his agent, business partner, personal friend, the attached has caught my eye! Anyone remember the Bay City Rollers and the scandal surrounding their manager Tam Paton
Embarrassed to say I was a huge BCR fan, had the tartan trousers etc. I was very young! I remember the Tam Paton story in the Sunday papers

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
What do you all think about Louise Minchin? Bit too middle-classish? (even though I don't think she actually is).
I like Louise Minchin used to like her on BBC breakfast I detested it on the day's Suzanne was on before she went to GMTV

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Is the victim related to TS? As in, son??
I saw the segment on it on the ITV teatime news and the reporter read out part of his Victim Impact statement and quoted him as referring to him as “Tim started” (I can’t remember if that was the exact wording) - maybe a red herring but they could have just said “he”
---
Not a word so far on ITV evening news re TS sentencing. Very suss 🙄🤢
There was, I definitely saw a male reporter talking about it outside the court. It wasn’t headline news but not far off it

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I've blacked his first name out because he was using a different one on Facebook up until recently. Prior to that that all his details were up for all to see.
if you google Matt Mcgreevy Linkedin all the info of his work history is listed there!

hardworkinggardener

yes i'm thinking the same re horrors that may have taken place! even the name Radio Lollypop has given me a shiver! lollypop's are a sweet you normally associate with children, I have to say I'm getting Savile vibes from it!
reminds me of shirley temple singing on the good ship lollipop :sick:

• Sick