Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I listened to the showbiz person on TalkTv earlier on Cristo Foufas' show. She said there's a story coming out tomorrow in the Sun. She couldn't say much apart from it doesn't look good for Phillip, maybe end of the road so that's interesting.
I hope this is true! I was so excited last Saturday thinking the truth was going to come out in last Sundays papers. I woke up at 4am to check the news online and couldn’t back to sleep after that because I was fuming the MM story wasn’t exposed 😂 ruined my Sunday 🙈

Reactions: 6

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
This confirms that PS is a shareholder in YMU, and considered a big noise. They have a lot of names on their books, no wonder he is being kept sweet by ITV. It’s starting to unravel now though
yip it confirms it! I think we need to do some digging on Peter Powell former radio 1 DJ who along with Russ Lindsay started James Grant Management Philth and him are still friends they also were in business together I think it was called Gordon the Gopher,

• Wow

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Sorry I'm not really very itk on all this, especially between Phillip and that Matthew lad. Does that Matthew Mcgreevy still work on tv in some capacity? If not then how come he left, was it due to the situation with Phillip?
MM was transferred to Loose women possibly May 2019, from what has been reported it was made to look like a promotion of sorts, he left ITV in 2020 or 2021 Im sure he done a stunt at channel 5, Netflix, then to Ramsay Production's possibly retained on a freelance basis

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
can someone explain why a few hours ago the sentencing of TS was the top headline on the daily mail website, an hour or so later it got relegated to the next one down and now i can’t find it? Why is there such a lack of reporting?
edit to say found it half way down the side bar of shame
its still there I had to keep scrolling to find it

Chronically_knackered

PS has already disowned his brother. Since the court case where his brother was found guilty, not from when his brother confessed to the crime and not from when his brother was arrested and charged. Just from when the court case details of his involvement were made public and when his brother was found guilty

I doubt PS’s PR teams will advise him to make any kind of statement about it.

But it rightly brings up and exposes PS again in the forefront of the press.

Hoping for a long sentence for Tim. And hoping the victim is doing okay. PS doesn’t spare any thought to the victim for sure.
the maximum sentence will probably be around 14 years, unless the victim was under 13. The maximum is only ever given in extreme cases, though, where violence etc are involved.

• Sad

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
The other day there was a comment in one of the articles about Philth that said he’s terrified Piers Morgan will wade in. It’s interesting though that Piers was very vocal of his dislike of Ant and Dec, so he’s not afraid of slagging off ITV stars, but hasn’t said anything about this. It’s uncharacteristic for sure.
Piers wouldn’t dare raise his head at the moment because of the hacking trial.

As an aside I read an interview (or it was in a biography) that whilst dining out with a few people including Piers Morgan, Piers told them to change the manufacturers set number on the mobiles for their voicemail PIN or they could be hacked.

This would have been back in the 90’s but for the life of me, I can’t remember the celebrity who said it. But he knew.

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
I've never liked Phil so I don't watch this morning and I rarely read/watch the news. Completely missed all the Holly and Ruth drama 🙈 where would I find all the juicy details please without reading every thread? I'm new to the take down and with the little ones there's no chance of me doing a full catch up! Id be so happy if he's finally getting booted off. Never understood the fascination
Shoild be mentioned in the breakdown on page 1 of this thread #27
page 1 on the thread #26.

Limegoss.com phillip schofield page 1

That hopefully covers all bases 👍
---
This was tweeted in 2014 👀

Woah some of the comments on there 😲 Twitter and You Tube video comments are at times defamatory and accusational and need addressing by TM or PS. This is making people speculate and driving the interest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart