Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
I took it that TS told his brother only after the boy told a counsellor, presumably the counsellor had urged him to tell police? PS did not say that after his brother told him he went straight to the police, didn’t he just say “don’t do it again”?
Would the counsellor not be obliged to report it? Or would there be confidentiality laws at play?

Reactions: 4

Urgh!Really

Delighted to see it’s the beginning of the end for Philth. Keep seeing Kitty mentioned on this thread can someone please clarify? Apologies if this is mentioned previously

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
One thing (among hundreds lol) that annoys me is the blatant hypocrisy that makes up these channels. I’m not a fan of Piers Morgan but he gets the boot for a simple criticism of MM. Clarkson did punch a guy but a ponce can just carry on? So many others have been let go for wrong think or saying something on Twitter that was a bit iffy. Yet Philth can keep his job, Ant can keep his job. Gino robbed Paul Youngs house yet he’s now a ‘top chef’ with presenting jobs. For years Saville, Harris, Fred the weatherman, Johnathan King, Tim Westwood, Stuart Hall et al can just carry on. The rot is so deep, nothing will happen. Until more people such as this Matthew come forward
I can’t stand PS, but ‘Ponce’ - seriously?!

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
On googling Peter Powell does any one know anything about Radio Lollypop? Hospital Radio?
---
Is it still up because it was taken off at one point.
---

I think we've all been fans of someone who's turned out to be a wrong un.
hi yes i've jus looked, sorry I don't know how to post links

Attachments

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
Sorry I'm not really very itk on all this, especially between Phillip and that Matthew lad. Does that Matthew Mcgreevy still work on tv in some capacity? If not then how come he left, was it due to the situation with Phillip?

Reactions: 3

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
They tell me that it's easy to quit, funny coming from somebody that's not dealing with it 🎵🥀

Reactions: 3