Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strange addiction

it's ridiculously unfair that someone like Philth is earning the money he is and is still on TV every day despite scandal after scandal. someone who literally nobody has a nice word to say about??? except Charlene White who doesn't count because she's a dick too. I truly can't believe the gall of the man to stand up there day after day acting like he's something special. I hate him soooo much.

while Eamonn and Ruth are literally renowned for being kind, genuine, down to earth and they got booted off. everyone says Eamonn in particular makes a point of helping people out behind the scenes, giving advice etc. I've had personal contact with him before and he has no airs or graces whatsoever. still acts like a guy from north belfast.

also whoever made mention of Eamonn coming up with conspiracy stories - he did NOT come up with the "5G gives you Covid" stuff, he simply made a point that mainstream media said it wasn't true straight away when they perhaps didn't actually know if it was or not. it got blown ridiculously out of context.
I've met eamonn numerous times in North Belfast, he's always supported the work I do n he absolutely loathes Smugface (cus I had to ask him!) He didn't say it in so many words but I could tell by his reactions about MM etc that I (we...everyone on here) is right 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 41

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I wonder if he leaves from TM, whether celebs like Amanda and Ruth will speak out more?

And I'm such a mum but I worry for MM. Imagine him going to work or out with his mates, knowing that everyone is looking at him thinking the same thing. Hope he has a strong support network around him. If "be kind" applies to anyone it's him and I hope the press aren't harassing him for his story.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

sunninortherner

ITV just basically tried to gaslight all the viewers. No problems here… all is great… tomorrow will be the same. I felt sorry for Holly today, she looked so uncomfortable. Phillip has got to go

Reactions: 40

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I hate Gino. In the jungle he said if his wife ever farted in front of him he’d divorce her. Hasn’t he just been sacked by Gordon for having drugs on a private jet? How the fuck is he still on daytime TV?

• Wow

MitziAdele

VIP Member
The "unexpected" bit is the only thing that jumps out as shady to me.

But one thing's for sure: you just know that, somewhere in Cornwall, Fern's living her absolute best life watching all of this slowly unfold. After the way she was treated, she's waited a long bloody time for this.
I hope they had a right laugh during the phone call. They both deserve it. I felt sorry for her when she felt she had to leave TM because of the way she was treated by that piece of Philf. It pays off to wait a while and wait for karma to drop by, as it always does 😁. Pour your wine in a big glass tonight Fern 🥂🍾🍷

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
ITV Daytime is a rancid, toxic, pile of steaming excrement with Schofield sitting on top of the cowpat. The longer this goes on the more I become convinced he's got incriminating evidence against a person or persons at ITV, either on the management side or the showbiz side, or both.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Ruth never spoke or responded to him in any way during the handover. She simply stated the shows topics.

• Haha

inyo

VIP Member
I only watched a few minutes today but I was struck by Holly's excessive, creepy chipperness and Phillip's mournful looks to the camera while she was speaking. Both of them creeped me out. The whole programme has a dystopian, propagandist vibe now where it treats its viewers as fools and tries to portray everything as fine and dandy. If I were a regular This Morning viewer I'd feel extremely disrespected.

• Heart

msmith2006

VIP Member
it's ridiculously unfair that someone like Philth is earning the money he is and is still on TV every day despite scandal after scandal. someone who literally nobody has a nice word to say about??? except Charlene White who doesn't count because she's a dick too. I truly can't believe the gall of the man to stand up there day after day acting like he's something special. I hate him soooo much.

while Eamonn and Ruth are literally renowned for being kind, genuine, down to earth and they got booted off. everyone says Eamonn in particular makes a point of helping people out behind the scenes, giving advice etc. I've had personal contact with him before and he has no airs or graces whatsoever. still acts like a guy from north belfast.

also whoever made mention of Eamonn coming up with conspiracy stories - he did NOT come up with the "5G gives you Covid" stuff, he simply made a point that mainstream media said it wasn't true straight away when they perhaps didn't actually know if it was or not. it got blown ridiculously out of context.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

bizwizz89

To be quite fucking honest. If I had found out my brother had abused a child, I would be so heartbroken I couldn’t deal with anything for days. It would utterly UTTERLY kill me. How he can stand and smile and pretend everything is ok makes me sick.

• Heart

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
On Twitter they are calling them the new Epstein and Maxwell. If I was Holly I would leave if by the end of this week he hasn’t. Not a fan of hers, she has basked in the glory of being his mate, but she is not a child abuser or getting him access to young men. I think she has been broadsided by the brother revelations. She probably knew about his relationship with MM but PS would not have told her about it until MM was an adult. But now she knows what he said in court she is looking at him with fresh eyes and wants away. Their families are enmeshed and he had access to her kids, and perhaps his brother too. So, she’s squeaky in voice, not squeaky clean with her own secrets, but she doesn’t deserve the pitchfork treatment because of something a man did.
I feel sorry for her. He has probably groomed her too (not in a sexual way) but being the narcissist he is and probably having controlled her from a young age he will have drilled home to her that he is the making of her and he can also be the breaking of her. I think she's been out of her depth with him for a while but is finally coming to her senses.

Metropolis

VIP Member
Omg, looking at those IG photos of him spending time with his brother, it’s so obvious he lied to the court about them not being close. He gets away with so much shit:mad:

House of Tea

VIP Member
According to the photo of PS with MM in a bar where the guy has included them in a shot took place in 2015 when MM was 19, source link below. He looked very small and young in the photos for a 19 year old, a contrast to now when he seems tall with some heft. That is when he became Phil’s PA and worked on This Morning. So, if it did come out a few years later that PS was having a relationship with MM, he would have been early 20s. Holly might have raised an eye brow at the age discrepancy but MM was legal at that point. PS would have said there was nothing to it before he started working at TM. So, I am giving Holly the benefit of the doubt about knowing about him grooming young boys. The reveal about his brother has opened her eyes big time. Plus his overbearing ways. Him talking over her, her having to apologise for Queue-gate, his power there.

I don’t like the woman, she was part of his smug gang and loving being the Queen of daytime tv, but she doesn’t deserve to be cancelled because her colleague is of dubious morals. She has actually shown some mettle by not responding to his manipulative PR move last Thursday. She was liked by him because she was malleable, like Rochelle and Christine Lampard - he doesn’t like the strong independent women like Ruth, Amanda H, Fern Brittain. Holly was groomed by him too, and I do think she should walk out if TM don’t take him off air by the end of the week. I also think she should be let go when her contract ends. She thinks she is bigger than the show. That attitude needs nipping in the bud going forward. New blood needed, at all levels.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Eamonn is going in hard. He has nothing to lose. He has already been a victim of Phil’s. He got ousted from the Friday gig. But also, he couldn’t get another job for ages which is why he has ended up on a little channel, like Wooten. Apparently EH applied to replace Piers, you would think he stood a good chance, but nothing doing. I think Phil’s reach extends to other ITV shows via the CEO who got rid of Piers.

• Sick

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I can’t wait to tune in, will Holly have a liquid breakfast, she’s gonna need a hip flask to get through this week 😂
I'd love it if Hollyfilla got progressively drunk as the show went on and then had some sort of breakdown during the fashion segment. That would top my year. :LOL:

Today's phone-in topic: Toxic workplaces. Call in if you work with someone you can't stand? The phonelines are open.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

VC10

VIP Member
" I was in floods of tears. Everyone here at Itv love me. My audience, too. I was devastated for my best friend Holly "

0_1JPG.jpg
Screenshot_20220923-213636_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38