Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
This has prompted me to ask the question what do the Gay community think about Schofield?
Most despise him. Although someone I know who works in diversity praised his bravery for coming out. That person has been unfriended!

List is awful. Includes Knitting Queen Daley, someone else I despise. Filth on there is a joke - hurrah let's praise the bloke who pretended on national TV to be str8 for years and years until the kid he groomed was going to see his story. Yep, a great Champion eh?

And why do we even need a Celebrity Champion?? So Dave from Scunthorpe sees a national treasure and things 'Ey Up, it's ok to be gay', what absolute bollocks!

(FYI I'm Northener before anyone berates me!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but DW retweeted Fern's tweet about her and Eammon having had a catch up phone call
It’s really shocking how many other presenters and celebrities are enjoying Schofield’s fall from grace and are willing to say so.

I have literally never seen anything like it. Phil is universally hated isn’t he? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

AllieBee

VIP Member
Three years now Tattlers have been talking about this and consistently keeping receipts. It was Schofield coming out that brought me to Tattle in the first place so people possibly now more than ever will be searching his name and seeing everything put together.

I was a veteran of the Jack Monroe threads - I think I’ve said here before that’s she’s very nefarious but not anywhere like Phil in terms of her behaviours. I think when you’re in a bubble of the threads and you’re talking about the person X amount of times a day or week, then you lose sight of the fact that not everyone is in the same bubble. But she is on thread FIVE HUNDRED (or maybe 501 or 502 now 😳) but thread 500 was called “Tattle was right all along” a quote from someone on Twitter - and we were right all along about her and we’re right about Phil too.

I understand that feeling of not being able to be a part of something when you feel like you’re screaming into the ether. But the tide is turning. Slow as fuck like, but it is turning 😂. And I would bet my last pound on Schofield knowing that it is. He may be all smug and Billy Big Balls on camera but when he’s on his own, he knows it’s all slipping away from him like quicksand. And he won’t be able to stop it forever
I hang out on quite a few threads and will just say 'Tattle is always right'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
well well well coming from the man who disclosed a rumour live on air which resulted in the sacking of John Leslie who just happened to be replaced by `Philth who was waiting in the wings! so is that you scratching your Master's back once again! am I on the wright track Matthew!

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Phil could have left ages ago before the MM story came out, ITV would have paid him off and gave him a few cushy documentaries per year, it’s his pride, not even the money. He believes it’s his show.
That was what Fern alluded to. What a bloody cheek. She was a stalwart on This Morning, he was Mr Johnny Come Lately. Suddenly he is muscling in on the decision making and throwing his weight around, plus he was earning much more than her. She is bitter about it, and has every right to be.

• Sad

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
I’m not sure what the point is being made here. Comparing Holly & Phil to these evil monsters is a bit of a stretch even if all the rumours on Phillip are true. Not to belittle what MM may have gone through but it’s no where near as bad as the torture and murder of young children. It’s comments like these that give tattle a bad name when most discussions are very balanced and so much fantastic gathering of intel etc. It gives Phillip ammunition to say I’ve been compared to a serial killer woah is me etc.

Yes, I admt its close to the bone and I thought twice about posting it. But ultimately we can all have a laugh here and I'd be more worried about someone who actually thought they were on the same level.

Apologies if I've offended anyone but I think it was clearly meant as a joke.

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
This may seem like a daft question, but what have the gruesome twosome done to Katie Hopkins, to incur her wrath?
All I can remember is her being on the show and her saying she hates it when babies are named after places and they said "isn't your daughter called India?" 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 42

LByrne74

VIP Member
Look who has liked Katie Hopkins video…Eamonn 👏🏼💪🏼
Jesus he really has! Fair play to him actually. But if the press get a hold of that it'll be a story. He probably doesn't give a fuck at this stage though and I don't blame him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Three years now Tattlers have been talking about this and consistently keeping receipts. It was Schofield coming out that brought me to Tattle in the first place so people possibly now more than ever will be searching his name and seeing everything put together.

I was a veteran of the Jack Monroe threads - I think I’ve said here before that’s she’s very nefarious but not anywhere like Phil in terms of her behaviours. I think when you’re in a bubble of the threads and you’re talking about the person X amount of times a day or week, then you lose sight of the fact that not everyone is in the same bubble. But she is on thread FIVE HUNDRED (or maybe 501 or 502 now 😳) but thread 500 was called “Tattle was right all along” a quote from someone on Twitter - and we were right all along about her and we’re right about Phil too.

I understand that feeling of not being able to be a part of something when you feel like you’re screaming into the ether. But the tide is turning. Slow as fuck like, but it is turning 😂. And I would bet my last pound on Schofield knowing that it is. He may be all smug and Billy Big Balls on camera but when he’s on his own, he knows it’s all slipping away from him like quicksand. And he won’t be able to stop it forever
Well said. I’ve said on these threads before, that I’ve been an avid follower of the Paul Breach saga who got a 17 year old girl pregnant at the age of 27 and confessed to kissing his brain-damaged patients and sticking his fingers in their mouths when they didn’t have the capacity to consent. Tattle was the first place that drew attention to his shady behaviour and held a torch to his feet. 18 months on and Paul has an entire reddit made up of nearly 25,000 people dedicated to deplatforming him. When he allegedly sexual assaulted a vulnerable 19 yr old in January, he was all over the FYP on TikTok, he’s now homeless living in a tent after being kicked out of his dad’s home and the media have started reporting on him after he was found taking photographs with primary school age children, which led to police intervention. This just shows that Tattle can be a magnificent force for good.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was thinking earlier about Philth presenting DOI. He always used to touch his earpiece when he said ‘I’m about to be given the results’. He said it was a message to his daughters. He’s stopped doing it the last series. Have his daughters given up watching, or are they not interested in his messages any more.
I read a piece about Philth once, where it was stated that his whole family got up in the small hours to all have breakfast together before he went off to the TM studio. It was pitched as a lovely family routine, but to me it looked like the unreasonable demand of a controlling man.

I'll bet he's kept his wife and daughters on a tight leash all these years. Hope they're free of the d*ck now.

• Heart
  • Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
This feud is destroying TM. TM was built with hard graft by Richard and Judy, and it was broadcast from the North and about real situations with real people and it felt like a voice for everyone up and down the country. It was as much a democratic space as any you would find elsewhere on TV. And it wasn't shy about broaching really controversial topics and setting the agenda. And of course there were a lot of laughs, too.

And now look at it. Bigger than the careers of Holly and Phil is the show itself, which people have invested so much in over many years. I can't help thinking the real victims in all this has been the likes of R&J, who put their heart and soul into making TM the brand it became and must be watching with horror at the fakery.

How can people trust the show again? One of the biggest stories right now is about the presenters, and they are acting like they are in a bubble. TM was never about being a bubble and always went head on into the stories of the day.

That reputation has been tanking for a long time. Today, we have robots presenting the show who don't represent the ordinary viewer. They are just two millionaires savings their careers.

So much for a show that was about and for ordinary people.
This is what annoys me. Philth acts like he is This Morning but it existed before him and it can/will exist without him. No one is bigger than the show, not even Richard and Judy and I doubt they ever thought they were anyway. Before him there was also Fern and John Leslie. Fern had hosted TM for years standing in for R&J in the school holidays before being promoted. There is a really great article out there somewhere from Fern‘s old manager where he said he fought tooth and nail to stop Philth replacing John because he believed Philth was a narcissist and would interfere too much in the production side of things. As it happened he didn’t just do that, he came along and managed usurp Fern from her job. A malignant narc if I ever saw one.

• Sad
  • Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The Phil PR machine attempts to shut this down with this whimper. Just my opinion.

Dreadful article. Obviously coming straight from his newly appointed ‘PR people’ and doing exactly what we all said he would. Playing the homophobia and mental health card. The man is an utter cunt who will do anything to cling on. He was happy to ruin the mental health of others and he carries so much internalised homophobia himself that accusing others of it is laughable. He makes me sick, no shame whatsoever.

• Heart

Mokie

Chatty Member
Delurking to say this which I apologise if it’s already been said. This creep has seen off Fern, Eamon, Ruth, Amanda Holden and Rylan. They’ll be no doubt in his twisted mind that he can see off Holly too.

• Sick

NO4Reactor

I haven’t watched TM since Richard and Judy and not watched Schofe since he was in the closet broom cupboard fingering a glove puppet so I don’t understand how Pip Squeak has so much sway with ITV. Who cares how many programmes/adverts he’s on, EVERYBODY is replaceable. Any hint of wrongdoing and ITV should have been on it and removed him as soon as there was any proof. I dip into this thread on occasion and still not watched TM, I can only assume there are some VERY QUESTIONABLE people working high up in ITV who are likely part of something that schofe is and if Philth goes he will squeak louder than Gordon the Gopher. BBC/ITV you are all the same disgusting b*stards

• Haha
  • Heart