Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strawberry Tart

I know this isn’t a popular view, but I really hope Philith is forced to leave first and not with Holly. For a start we all realise he’s a bully, she was a young woman when she joined TM and twenty years his junior, he was the big cheese and probably made sure she knew it, I think he has ‘groomed’ her in a way. I know she’s been partly complicit in that she must have known about MM but I’ve been here on Tattle since Schofield‘s fake coming out tv crap in 2020. I really want to see HIM have to step down on his own and take the full hellish publicity that comes with it. What I’d hate is if they both left together, it would feel so diluted and he’d milk it with comments like “we decided to step away together” etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

hardworkinggardener

I was thinking, we hear a lot about manifesting; manifest your dreams, your wants, etc. The power of postive thinking. Well, how come we haven't manifested the removal of Philth? The combined mental power of tattle life, twitter, tik tok, facebook, the daily mail comments, instagram, etc has not prevailed. Maybe this manifestation thing doesn't work?:unsure:;)

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I still don’t get what’s holding the papers back in printing the whole sorry saga. It’s true and because so, he can’t sue right?
I’d love to be fly on the wall of the ITV Studios. Surely someone will break ranks and leak how things are there truly and not this facade they are airing.
Yes and she sadly had years of really difficult mental health issues. Suicide is very complex. I hate the whole ‘be kind’ bandwagon that everyone jumped on. Such bullshit.

• Heart

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
What people don't seem to realise is that everyone who appears on TV has only their own career as an interest; everything else doesn't matter.
Katherine Ryan, for example, refuses to name a 'known rapist'.
Everyone on This Morning continues to work work with Philth.
All the people who knew about Saville.

They're on TV and the fame and money is more important to them than anything and anyone else.

'Veiled hints' are the cowards way of protecting themselves over those who have been abused.

Quite simply, fuck 'em all.

And while I'm here, Matt Willis can go fuck himself.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Next Thread Title Phillip Schofield #27 ITV needs to crack the whip, it's time to Toodle Pip!!

I think what sticks out for me now is how weak management are at ITV. I had to leave a job a couple of years ago due to being bullied. The bully was ok one minute as nice as pie then having tantrums the next, she was a lawyer and I was her secretary. Unfortunately, nothing was ever done about this woman because she was bringing in the most money.

I stuck it out for several years but eventually it ground me down, it wasn’t just me she picked on, during my time there she picked on just about everyone (except the main boss who she sucked up to of course), even the other solicitors avoided her and left her to it.

I see the same scenario playing out here. Schofield should have been sacked the second he turned on and bullied MM out of a job. He’s done the same to Fern, Ruth and Eamon and probably even Holly. We don’t know yet how much she’s to blame. She may have just kept her head down and tried to stay friends with Schofield so she wasn’t bullied out next. Its certainly going to be her story when he eventually goes isn’t it?

Frizzel is to blame for being too weak. I don’t think there’s a pweirdo ring at ITV, at least I’m hoping not. I just think Frizzel is to blame as much as Schofield for making the position clear at the time that it’s not the fact that no impropriety occurred BUT what it looks like. Schofield knew this young boy for years and then had a relationship with him, it LOOKS bad AND story getting out looks bad on This Morning and ITV's management.

Even if Schofield can prove nothing happened while MM was underage, his bullying the boy out of a job was enough to get him sacked, yet management stood by and let it happen. It’s obvious Holly has no time for him yet Schofield muscled himself to work today.

This Morning need to be VERY careful they look after Holly because Schofield’s definitely on the way out, but if Holly can’t work alongside him and quits, then TM face a real crisis with both presenters gone. I really don’t see how ITV can survive not just Phil's exposure around MM, but his wider bullying if Holly's left too.

I'm also wracking my brains trying to remember the first scandal Frizzel presided over year ago, but I remember him getting the job and doing nothing then too. The blame needs to be laid firmly at his feet.
Wht name would you give to an organisational structure which is aware that one of its upper echelon is grooming & preying on young people. Actually meeting the young people at school events arranged in conjunction with the organisation, bringing the groomed child into the organisation & engaging in a sexual relationship with that child in the workplace?

Because I call that a P-word ring. They enable P-word to happen, they profit from those engaging in the P-word behaviour, they cover up the P-word behaviour & they reward the P-word in chief financially & socially. Indeed they provided the venue for the P-word behaviour to happen.

If someone watched another person stealing a car, did nothing to report the theft to authorities but in fact handed the thirf a crowbar to smash the car window and then put their hand out for a share of the profits when the stolen car was stripped & sold off, would you say they were part of a car theft ring?

Same thing - but what's being stolen here is children's innocence.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

LadyMuck

VIP Member
P replaced John Leslie, who, whatever you think of him, was cleared of all charges. So why wasn't he brought back. Because of the rumours and gossip?

So how come they are still clinging on to PS?? Despite the rumours and gossip

• Heart

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
The problem with Ant is that before his drink driving (not acceptable in any way) he was a much loved star and apart from his ex wife very few had a bad word to say about him. It also helps that Dec is also extremely well liked and up to now squeaky clean (if you discount his BJ from his early years). It's different for Phil as most people think he's a creep and she's not well loved either.
I understand that but he should have lost his job. In fact, he should have gone to prison. Only by the grace of god he didn't kill anyone. Given other people have lost their jobs on TV for lesser misdemeanour, proven or otherwise, I've never understood why he's been plopped on this pedestal. I've seen lots of people on threads say they've met him and he's not a very nice person.

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
What Philth done to Kerry Katona on TM was disgusting. She was a mother and clearly struggling. Yet he encouraged her to appear and took the utter piss out of her, basically ending her career at that time and being totally smug about it. They should have cut that interview straight away or not allowed her on once they seen she was full of it. Showed some empathy. But oh no, Philth had to take the moral high ground. Disgusting. I’m really glad Katona has turned her life around, I know she’s done it in her own way, but I just feel like she’s been fucked over her entire life. Still can’t stand Brian McFadden.
That was appalling - she was clearly struggling and they used her for a circus performance and a ratings boost.

• Sad

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
They were doomed after queuegate

I know I have said it before but I love the fact that queuegate just refuses to go away. 😁 It will be dragged up forevermore. They were in such a bubble of their own importance, they never thought for a minute how that would backfire on them.

• Heart
  • Haha

LByrne74

VIP Member
"Holly and Phil" is trending on Twitter. This delights me because we know he prefers it to be "Phil and Holly". Even that isn't going right for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35