Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
Vanessa stood up for Philth when his brother got convicted and said live on air that Philth should be COMMENDED for speaking out to the police about it ….. erm it wasn’t the case - it was the counsellor of the victim that went to the police.
She’s an idiot.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Who are these A Listers? Everytime I've caught TM it's like the TV version of those cheap mags in the GP surgery.

• Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
What Philth done to Kerry Katona on TM was disgusting. She was a mother and clearly struggling. Yet he encouraged her to appear and took the utter piss out of her, basically ending her career at that time and being totally smug about it. They should have cut that interview straight away or not allowed her on once they seen she was full of it. Showed some empathy. But oh no, Philth had to take the moral high ground. Disgusting. I’m really glad Katona has turned her life around, I know she’s done it in her own way, but I just feel like she’s been fucked over her entire life. Still can’t stand Brian McFadden.
Yes! Phil deserves every single bit of negativity he gets. He was a vile cunt to KK. She has a severe mental illness FFS. I know she gets a lot of negativity, but that interview never sat right with me. Philth really does think he is some sort of moral journalist, yet he got famous talking to a puppet. I especially love Eamonn calling him out.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Lorraine Kelly's entire personality is being an absolute arse kisser. I get you have to be gracious and diplomatic in her line of work but my God crawl out of every celebrity's rectum!
I take a little solace in that her PA 'got let go' a few years ago because she accidently (on purpose) sent Lorraine a text message saying (of Lorraine) "I can't fucking stand the awful woman". :LOL:

• Haha

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Notice Gino wasn’t in the kitchen but a pre record, I’m sure he’d say something albeit in jest if he was there!
I can’t stand him either
Robbed Paul Youngs house
Yeah Gino is a risk 😂
I can’t stand him he’s too far up his own arse
He robbed Paul Young's house
Singer Paul Young has told how a burglary by TV chef Gino D'Acampo on his home in the late nineties has robbed him of treasured memories of his late wife.

The Eighties legend revealed the raid has had a devastating impact on him because music which contained her voice was stolen and never returned.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Was talking to a couple of my gay friends the other day about old Philth. Firstly they’re not sure he’s even ‘fully gay’. (Their words). They think it’s a sympathy smokescreen. They went on a rant about how they hate when celebrities who are about to get caught or who have been caught being a ponce suddenly use ‘oh I’m gay pity me’ as a distraction. Kevin Spacey being another. Two things happen. Firstly idiots associate being gay with being a ponce. Secondly it makes it seem like being gay is shameful. Yea there are still some idiot homophobes in the world but it’s 2023 and a lot of people don’t care.
That Sonia video was interesting I thought. I haven’t watched TM since Richard & Judy really but morning tv really is utter rubbish. Mind numbing with everyone agreeing and nodding. God forbid you step out the Martin Frizzel narrative

Ollie171

Katie Hopkins explicitly mentioned MM in one of her Youtube lives. I saw it on TikTok an hour ago and tried to find it to post here but it seems to have been taken down. She said that 'everyone at ITV knows, and I know Holly knows, and they know I know, that he met this runner when he was 8 or something, Matthew, then he became a runner for everything: the ice, this morning, so on. And no one's allowed to mention it.'

She's pretty much the highest profile person to specifically say his name. Crept a lot closer than DW or GB News has.

• Wow

AnnieCox

I’ve noticed that a lot of the boomer generation will try to defend the behaviour of creepy and predatory men. They loved getting their bottoms in pinched in 1972 and us millennials and gen z’s are just a bunch of snowflakes for daring to say actually it’s not acceptable to touch someone up without their permission🙄
Hey! I'm a boomer and had to come out from lurking to say that I would never defend that behaviour; IMO - and experience - it has never been acceptable. But I can admit that people like me not speaking up has no doubt enhanced the problem. In defence, I'm not sure we had the language or knowledge to expose these men but there's nothing to love about being touched up by men on the tube or molested by men in your work place.

• Heart

buttheyneverblindme8

What happened with her and Phil I can't remember, how long ago was that now how time flies!
Just Googled. At the time of her departure from TM, it was alleged Fern felt "undervalued" and was "living in Phil's shadow" on the show, and felt Phil was increasingly throwing his weight around and exerting his influence behind the scenes. She also allegedly found out that Phil was earning £250k more than her.

I'm sure there are others in this thread who have more tea.

• Wow

E84Blair

Lorraine Kelly's entire personality is being an absolute arse kisser. I get you have to be gracious and diplomatic in her line of work but my God crawl out of every celebrity's rectum!

• Haha

mee43

VIP Member
I’m not a Holly fan at all but surely the way ITV are behaving is going to massively backfire if I was a presenter and saw the situation she’s being forced into, how ITV have covered up PS bullying staff etc there is no way on earth I would sign a golden handcuff deal I would be looking to jump ship to another channel
The thing is, she must have been aware for years about his bullying. It seems like she only wants out now because her reputation might be tarnished by association.
Unless, as others have suggested, PS knew what his Brother was, and knowingly brought Holly and her family into his company.
If that’s the case then if I was Holly I’d refuse point blank to work with him, and I’d let it be known exactly why.

• Heart

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I cannot believe hes only 34
Having watched the interview I like how Rylan seems to be one of the few people in show business who has some integrity. I do hope Rylan did tell Phil off for abusing a runner who didn’t get the right coffee and threw the coffee on the floor and said get you’re own fucking coffee 😂 then went and had cig with the runner.

• Haha

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I heard that his contract is up in September, plus they both take a summer break, I bet itv are counting the days until their summer hols. 😂 Being the control freak narc that he is, he will have made sure his lawyers prevent him from being sacked right now, that’s exactly why he’s called them in. So we can just sit back and watch Holly squirm all this week 😂 she’ll have to invent another illness, maybe Philitis. They’ll probably stick another presenter on with him next week.

Did anyone see the BAFTAs last night Joe Lycett won and they read a letter out by him, saying he couldn’t be there because his PR team told him that apparently he’s got Shingles 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Kotare

VIP Member
Of all the crap that’s going down with this man, the bottom line is he lived an unnecessary lie for decades. He endangered his family and he absolutely endangered his wife’s mental and sexual health.
He’s deceitful by nature, he’s basically a liar and he’s still getting away with it - making millions while doing it

• Heart

SoF

I’m not a fan of Holly .. but Philth “releasing his statement” last week was another attempt to bully & coerce her into releasing a statement agreeing & supporting him back. This time she refused to play ball & it has spectacularly backfired on him. He deserves all he gets. He forgot to take care of those who supported him on his way up & they are fleeing in their droves on his fast track down. I couldn’t be more delighted. 3 years later still wearing his wedding ring ??

• Heart

aka mary

PS and Fern made TM popular again after Richard and Judy, I actually liked the laughs they had and liked him then🫣. Then he started trying to stear the ship I think, and Fern didn’t like it. Think this is when he started his God complex, esp when Holly joined. Back when he thought all his dirty secrets were buried for ever like Saville. PS must have known about Saville having worked at BBC himself so thought he could get away with what he was doing. Remember how he tweeted Saville? And used his quotes like “if I’m still getting away with it”
Looks like you are Phil! 😡
PS worked along Savile when he first started off in radio. Savile was PS mentor if you like.
My god didn't Savile teach him everything he knew.

• Wow
  • Sick

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Next Thread Title Phillip Schofield #27 ITV needs to crack the whip, it's time to Toodle Pip!!

I think what sticks out for me now is how weak management are at ITV. I had to leave a job a couple of years ago due to being bullied. The bully was ok one minute as nice as pie then having tantrums the next, she was a lawyer and I was her secretary. Unfortunately, nothing was ever done about this woman because she was bringing in the most money.

I stuck it out for several years but eventually it ground me down, it wasn’t just me she picked on, during my time there she picked on just about everyone (except the main boss who she sucked up to of course), even the other solicitors avoided her and left her to it.

I see the same scenario playing out here. Schofield should have been sacked the second he turned on and bullied MM out of a job. He’s done the same to Fern, Ruth and Eamon and probably even Holly. We don’t know yet how much she’s to blame. She may have just kept her head down and tried to stay friends with Schofield so she wasn’t bullied out next. Its certainly going to be her story when he eventually goes isn’t it?

Frizzel is to blame for being too weak. I don’t think there’s a pweirdo ring at ITV, at least I’m hoping not. I just think Frizzel is to blame as much as Schofield for making the position clear at the time that it’s not the fact that no impropriety occurred BUT what it looks like. Schofield knew this young boy for years and then had a relationship with him, it LOOKS bad AND story getting out looks bad on This Morning and ITV's management.

Even if Schofield can prove nothing happened while MM was underage, his bullying the boy out of a job was enough to get him sacked, yet management stood by and let it happen. It’s obvious Holly has no time for him yet Schofield muscled himself to work today.

This Morning need to be VERY careful they look after Holly because Schofield’s definitely on the way out, but if Holly can’t work alongside him and quits, then TM face a real crisis with both presenters gone. I really don’t see how ITV can survive not just Phil's exposure around MM, but his wider bullying if Holly's left too.

I'm also wracking my brains trying to remember the first scandal Frizzel presided over year ago, but I remember him getting the job and doing nothing then too. The blame needs to be laid firmly at his feet.

• Heart